Australian Computer Society Skills assessment

gar374

Thought I'd let everyone know that may be interested. I was expecting a 10-12 week wait having lodged mine on 3rd July. It came back positive 11 days later.

Chuffed to bits. Visa Bureau now have all the bits and bobs for the EOI so shoudl be lodged next week once its been through all the internal checking processes.

Cheers

Gareth

Thought I'd let everyone know that may be interested. I was expecting a 10-12 week wait having lodged mine on 3rd July. It came back positive 11 days later.

Chuffed to bits. Visa Bureau now have all the bits and bobs for the EOI so shoudl be lodged next week once its been through all the internal checking processes.

Cheers

Gareth

mine took 3 weeks! i was actually hoping it would take 12 weeks, now I'm way ahead of schedule!

• 9 months later...

Hi Peng,

This Gavin Raj,

I appreciate your time and please see what you have for me,

Would like to know how ACS will consider my educational qualification for 189 Subclass visa.

I have around 8+ years of experience in IT as a consultant.

I have completed my education as below,

High School

Diploma in Computer Applications - 2 Years

Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications - 1 Year

is my last three years of education(Diploma & Post Graduate Diploma), be considered as an equivalent to AQF by ACS for claiming 15 points for my education, please let me know.

Would like to know before I can go ahead and apply for ACS, as it can help me understand the points score fro my profile as shown below.

Age<30 = 30 points

Experience<8 = 10 points

Education = ? points

Toefl - 7Band = 10 points

Thanks,

Gavin Raj

Archived