NSW state sponsorship for sub class visa 190

sydney the dream land

• 3 months later...

[h=2]October 2014 intake[/h]Important notice - October 2014 intake - 22 October 2014

Due to high volumes, the application process for state nominated skill migration has temporarily closed. A further update will be posted on Friday 24 October 2014.

Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

I have been sitting in front of my computer for the past 5 hours. Unfortunately, after millions of attempt to lodge 190 nomination - they posted this message. Was just wondering if anyone got through the entire process?

I faced the same problem. But i got a mail from NSW that my application has been accepted and a case officer would be assigned.

did u insert the payment data? because when i startet to insert the payment data the page had stop working :(

And could u finally upload all the attachment needed? I've just ADD them, I know that uploading would start after recieving the payment data.

did u insert the payment data? because when i startet to insert the payment data the page had stop working :(

And could u finally upload all the attachment needed? I've just ADD them, I know that uploading would start after recieving the payment data.

i haven't made the payment yet. They said case officer will get back on that. i tried uploading only one doc but i dont know if it got uploaded.

Hi Guys,

Even i received an email from NSW stating the same.

Did you all get a Reference number for your application. If yes then is it above 1000? mine is 18xx.

NSW Accepts only 1000 applications per intake. So if it is above thousand are we still under 2000 cap for this year (2014). Any thoughts on this?

People in this thread, can you please share the first two digits of your SRNs?

Form the NSW website I learnt that they willl allocate COs in the order of application receipt. By sharing this information we may ascertain timeline.

Mine is 18xx and didn't get a CO yet.

I have got confirmation email form NSW on 27Oct.On 22Oct i didn't make payment.Earlier the NSW authority told they didn't not accept more than 1000 applicant per intake.But my SRN serial number is after 2000 digit.I'm waiting to get response from case officer and also to make payment.Is anybody here who have got email regarding payment or further process for state nomination.Let me know pls........

• 2 weeks later...

Archived