EOI points

budeman

Hi,

I am just trying to lodge my EOI online and when I have filled in all the details it says I have 55 points, although I think I should have 60.

My calculation is as follows.

Age 39 25 points

IELTS score (overall 8) 20 points

ACCA full membership - 15 points

The ACCA was positively assessed by the ICAA as qualification title Bachelor.

Rather than put my education down as 'other education assessed by a recognised body' should I just put it down as a 'Bachelors degree - other' as that is what the ICAA have ranked it as?

Thanks,

Mark.

Hi,

I am just trying to lodge my EOI online and when I have filled in all the details it says I have 55 points, although I think I should have 60.

My calculation is as follows.

Age 39 25 points

IELTS score (overall 8) 20 points

ACCA full membership - 15 points

The ACCA was positively assessed by the ICAA as qualification title Bachelor.

Rather than put my education down as 'other education assessed by a recognised body' should I just put it down as a 'Bachelors degree - other' as that is what the ICAA have ranked it as?

Thanks,

Mark.

You're right that if your ACCA has been assessed as equivalent to a bachelors degree you can select 'Bachelors degree - other' and that should get you your 60 points. Btw you're exactly the same points and skill ACCA as my hubby and he claimed 60 points for our visa.

You're right that if your ACCA has been assessed as equivalent to a bachelors degree you can select 'Bachelors degree - other' and that should get you your 60 points. Btw you're exactly the same points and skill ACCA as my hubby and he claimed 60 points for our visa.

Excellent many thanks for that, just the news I wanted to hear! EOI will be submitted today!

Your IELTS must be at least 8 in each of the 4 components to be worth 20 points. You've said 'IELTS score (overall 8) 20 points'. If any of the scores was less than 8, you can't claim 20 points even if your overall score is 8.

Your IELTS must be at least 8 in each of the 4 components to be worth 20 points. You've said 'IELTS score (overall 8) 20 points'. If any of the scores was less than 8, you can't claim 20 points even if your overall score is 8.

Sorry yes should have said - the lowest score I achieved in any one section was 8.

Archived