Invitation to lodge a Skilled - Independent (Subclass 189) (Permanent) visa application

Robbouk

My heart jumped !!!!!

Am I nearly there?

Started to complete the form on the ImmiAccount.

Can anyone tell me am I near the end? Is there anything I can be doing to prepare?

Paul

hi

congratulations, although its still a long way to go.

you can check several threads, you still have to lodge your application and pay the fees and upload all the documents and do the medical examination and wait wait wait wait wait wait ....................:SLEEP:

i am not trying to reduce your determination, its just i want to make it clear to you.

i lodged my application on 16 March 2014 till date still waiting for CO allocation.

but the positive part you can lodge your application.

wish you all the best

My heart jumped !!!!!

Am I nearly there?

Started to complete the form on the ImmiAccount.

Can anyone tell me am I near the end? Is there anything I can be doing to prepare?

Paul

Congrats on getting invited. You are one step closer but of course you still have a long way to go....

As Emilio had already said, you need to lodge your app and upload all supporting documents, pay the fee, arrange police checks and the medicals. And of course the long wait to get a co.

At least you have your invite, that's one less hurdle! Good luck!

Cheers All

I am pushing as fast as I can as I am approaching the 45 years old barrier, does anyone know when I can stop worrying about my impending birthday (October), is at time aof submitting my visa application and paying the fee or is it as late as the granting of the visa?

Paul

Cheers All

I am pushing as fast as I can as I am approaching the 45 years old barrier, does anyone know when I can stop worrying about my impending birthday (October), is at time aof submitting my visa application and paying the fee or is it as late as the granting of the visa?

Paul

Lol, you can stop worrying as from now. Unless your visa is going to take 5 years to obtain (which it won't lol) you have nothing to worry about. The cut off age is 50 although it used to be 45.

Check the link below

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/189.aspx

All being well, your visa will be granted in a few months.

Lol, you can stop worrying as from now. Unless your visa is going to take 5 years to obtain (which it won't lol) you have nothing to worry about. The cut off age is 50 although it used to be 45.

Check the link below

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/189.aspx

All being well, your visa will be granted in a few months.

Not quite in the clear yet, I need to points for being under 45 to hit the fresh hold of 60 points.

Not quite in the clear yet, I need to points for being under 45 to hit the fresh hold of 60 points.

In that case I think you should be fine considering on the immi website it says- Points are awarded on the basis of the factors listed in the following table. All factors are assessed as they are at the time you are invited to apply for this visa. So seeing you are 44 at the min and have already received an invite your claims will be assessed against the time you were invited.

Also, if you were to lodge your app soon chances are you will have your visa before oct.

So I wouldn't be worried.

In that case I think you should be fine considering on the immi website it says- Points are awarded on the basis of the factors listed in the following table. All factors are assessed as they are at the time you are invited to apply for this visa. So seeing you are 44 at the min and have already received an invite your claims will be assessed against the time you were invited.

Also, if you were to lodge your app soon chances are you will have your visa before oct.

So I wouldn't be worried.

Now I'm :biggrin:

Thanks Stevie

Archived