migration agent

liliannn

PS. Note also that the first 2 digits of the MARN (Migration Agents Registered Number) show the year in which the agent was first registered - which can give an indication of the migration law experience of the agent.

Wow Alan - you must have started with the convicts!! :biggrin::wink:

NWM

I haven't actually used Go Matilda's services as I cant start applying till the end of the year but they have always offered me advice, since around 2010 when I have emailed with queries despite knowing that I could apply until 2014/2015. They are helpful, efficient, they reply in depth. They don't make you feel like you are a nuisance. I have emailed a lot of agents with queries and questions and by far Go Matilda have always been the most helpful.

I have never heard of a single bad experience on here from the people that have used them.

I haven't actually used Go Matilda's services as I cant start applying till the end of the year but they have always offered me advice, since around 2010 when I have emailed with queries despite knowing that I could apply until 2014/2015. They are helpful, efficient, they reply in depth. They don't make you feel like you are a nuisance. I have emailed a lot of agents with queries and questions and by far Go Matilda have always been the most helpful.

I have never heard of a single bad experience on here from the people that have used them.

Hi Jac

I really like Go Matilda, I think my application would be in the best hands. The one thing that would stop me using them is the cost, however I am looking at ways to make that not an issue.

Many thanks for your comments.

Hi Jac

I really like Go Matilda, I think my application would be in the best hands. The one thing that would stop me using them is the cost, however I am looking at ways to make that not an issue.

Many thanks for your comments.

To be honest I wish I had of know about go maltida before we started our visa application... We hired a MARA agent and thought we would be in good hands. The company turned out a complete disaster (your worst nightmare) , bad communication, sloppy service, giving me incorrect info many times etc and ended up going into "voluntary liquidation." Had to do most of the work myself and they caused me many months of stress and worry.

If I could turn back time I would have picked go Matilda even if it ment paying a bit more. At least you know you're in good hands and that the company won't vanish overnight (unlike the one I used)

Archived