Are you a Nurse moving back to the UK?

Carolyn Maree Ferrando

If you are a nurse who is thinking about moving back to the UK I can help you transition into a job on your arrival back. We can also help with relocation and transition assistance.

Feel free to pm me

I can also do the reverse and find jobs for nurses moving to Australia!

Here at Hawthorne health we have a number of outstanding positions that we need to fill in the UK.

Theatre Nurses –

Anaesthetic,

Recovery,

Scrub & Scout,

Paediatrics,

ICU Critical Care,

Oncology,

Orthopaedics,

Aged Care

Key requirements include:

NMC registration

2 years’ experience

These roles are suitable for nurses who have previously worked in the UK or obtained their NMC pin. We have a great team based in the UK who can help you secure a position back in the UK before you make the return.

If you are a nurse who is thinking about moving back to the UK I can help you transition into a job on your arrival back. We can also help with relocation and transition assistance.

Feel free to email me directly to carolyn.ferrando@hawthornehealth.com.au or visit our website at www.hawthornehealth.com.au . :)

I can also do the reverse and find jobs for nurses moving to Australia!

Here at Hawthorne health we have a number of outstanding positions that we need to fill in the UK.

Theatre Nurses –

Anaesthetic,

Recovery,

Scrub & Scout,

Paediatrics,

ICU Critical Care,

Oncology,

Orthopaedics,

Aged Care

Key requirements include:

NMC registration

2 years’ experience

These roles are suitable for nurses who have previously worked in the UK or obtained their NMC pin. We have a great team based in the UK who can help you secure a position back in the UK before you make the return.

Hi Carolyn

I'm looking at going back to the UK in the next two years, as we are saving for relocation costs. I have ten years experience as a RGN. What I'm interested in is the relocation assistance? What does this involve? What's the catch, and what areas to you cover in the UK?

thanks

Archived