House for rent Goodwood, Adelaide.

We are breaking our lease as we are moving back to the UK and so are advertising our house to rent on behalf of our landlady.

It is a semi-detached bungalow in the heart of Goodwood, Adelaide. Excellent location: 3 minute walk to the tram stop, 2 minute walk to Goodwood road's cafes, restaurants and shops and 10 minute walk to stylish King William Road with all of its cafes, restaurants, shops and bars.

3 good sized bedrooms (although we use one as a second lounge/study), main bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe, main family bathroom, new wooden-floating flooring through the main dining area, two terrace areas withs patio doors and a garage with electric doors. High ceilings and a nice light and airy feel.

Really good price (around the 400per week) for the location and size and direct contact with the landlady so no need to go via any agencies which has been great. We have lived here happily for 18 months.

PM me for more details or to arrange a viewing. It will available from around the 8th May.

thanks ?

Missing family and friends primarily and we are at the stage of wanting children and just don't want to be away from our parents and friends when that happens but also miss England believe it or not! Lots of great times here and the lifestyle is fantastic but it's just not 'home'

Aww, I can totally get that. I moved to be nearer my mum when I had children, even followed her to another country, lol. It did help and I know that our parents will miss us and the kids when we make the move, but as they are now teenagers, they don't see much of them anyway, lol

Archived