SkillSelect "Visa date of effect" :: Telecommunications Engineering Professionals (2633)

saini

Hello All,

What is the meaning of "Visa date of effect" and point score mentioned in skillselect report published for few occupations for which EOI's are high?

What is its significance?

Thanks for reply.

Hi,

That is the time at which an individual submitted his EOI, so the last applicant who received an invite for 2633 in March 24th submitted his EOI on 30th Oct, 2.52 AM.

Hello All,

What is the meaning of "Visa date of effect" and point score mentioned in skillselect report published for few occupations for which EOI's are high?

What is its significance?

Thanks for reply.

Hello Arq, Thanks for replying !!! Well, if thats what it means, how come Visa date of effect for 2633 on 10 March round is Feb, 2014 and during 24 March round its Oct, 2013? How they decide whom to choose?

Well, that's because applciations are in queue, for instance a total of 99 invitations have been given out for 2633. This means that first all applicants with 65 pts or higher have been catered and then invitations are given out to those with lower scores which is clearly reflected in the 24th March report.

For 10th March round, the cut off date was 23rd Jan and hence you should not have received an invite. However, what's surprising is that you did not get an invite in the 24th March round.....I guess you need to check it with someone, perhaps a migration agent or call the immi office directly to get a clear picture.

Hi There,

I also applied for my EOI on 3rd Feb 2014 with 60 Points(2633 Telecom Engg). I can see that invitations has been sent out till the Oct 30th 2013 for people with 60 points. Any suggestions/idea , till which date will the next round of invitations be invited for the 14/April/2014 round.

Thanks,

Senthil

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Rajarshi/Senthil,

Under which occupation code -- 2633** have you applied? Does any friend of yours received invite in recent past in 2633**? If yes, what is his/her profile?

Please keep us posted with any other imp. info? Thanks

Rajarshi

Rajarshi

• 1 month later...

does the 'visa date of effect' remain the same if we

1. suspend the eoi and then resume eoi after some days

2. get an invitation but do not lodge the visa and the invitation gets expired

Its better if you call DIBP directly.

does the 'visa date of effect' remain the same if we

1. suspend the eoi and then resume eoi after some days

2. get an invitation but do not lodge the visa and the invitation gets expired

Archived