flights booked 30aug

Flissp84

Can not wait my flights are booked now for the 30th Aug, I have gone through STA travel which are brilliant they have helped me out with flights, hostels everything really worth while speaking to them. So Melbourne here fliss comes. I have decided to do it slightly different and take my trip from Melbourne - great ocean road - adelaide - perth - broome then Darwin. If anyone has travelled to these places and have any info they would like to share feel free to. The more people share there stories the better. Cheers guys

Hi Flissp84 wow great you must be so excited? I am planning on going to Perth at the end of the year, my brother lives there so i am going to give it a year. I am australian born from Melbourne but the family moved back in '87 when i was 3 yrs old. Melbourne is great, i was there 5 yrs ago and we did the Great Ocean Rd, oh god best holiday ever! it was fantastic! You must stay in Lorne on your travells had so much fun there and its beautiful. The past 4 yrs ive been to Perth and i love it there. Sydney was nice and also travelled to Adelaide. I would love to visit Broome and i know i will one day :) Queensland is on my list to visit too. Hope to hear more about your travels :biggrin:

Archived