476 subclass.has the list of eligible institutes been changed?!!! (list become so tight!!! ;))

salar1980

The list has changed to include ALL institutions offering an Engineering qualification accredited under the Washington Accord plus another 35 institutions. If your institution isn't one of the 35 OR if it doesn't offer a Washington Accord qualification, it is not eligible. I think that's pretty clear and straightforward.

• 4 weeks later...
The list has changed to include ALL institutions offering an Engineering qualification accredited under the Washington Accord plus another 35 institutions. If your institution isn't one of the 35 OR if it doesn't offer a Washington Accord qualification, it is not eligible. I think that's pretty clear and straightforward.

I've been graduated from a university in Malaysia which is listed as Washington Accord institutions however when I check the university to get list of accredited disciplines, I can only find bachelor engineering degrees and there is no sign of Master's and PHD degrees. Does that mean that even though I receive my Master's engineering degree from one of those universities, I'm not eligible to apply for subclass 476 visa?

Thanks

I've been graduated from a university in Malaysia which is listed as Washington Accord institutions however when I check the university to get list of accredited disciplines, I can only find bachelor engineering degrees and there is no sign of Master's and PHD degrees. Does that mean that even though I receive my Master's engineering degree from one of those universities, I'm not eligible to apply for subclass 476 visa?

Thanks

Any update on this?

Washington Accord is only applicable for Under Graduate Bachelor Degree only.It's not applicable to Master and PhD program.

Does this mean I am not eligible to apply for 476 subclass as I have my Master's degree in Engineering?

Archived