190 March Gang !!! Pls share your updates here !

Hello Folks,

after waiting for 96 days, finally got my NSW SS today. What a reward for such a long patient wait, so now started working on VISA Lodgement. Finally, huh !!

so, before i lodge that within one or two days, I got some questions to ask you. If you can answer any of the below questions, please do a favor.

1) I saw many ppl saying that they got direct grant! so how to get it? when I should upload my medical report? or how to do medical check by myself even before any CO asking for it?

2) I have lived both in UK and Bangladesh. I know UK is a low risk country but the other one is High risk? so, how long it might get delayed to get any final clearance for my background check.

3) already, I have got the PCC from these two countries, so can i upload these reports now, while finally lodging my visa.

4) Last golden question, when should we expect to get the grant for NSW 190 VISA?? Even though it says 3 months processing time but in other threads ppl are mentioning about a CO response email, in which its evident that Visa allocation is nearly at its ceiling which is inconsistent with the recent announcement of "no capping for 190 VISA"?? very much confused after collating all these news.

Thanks for reading it?? :biglaugh:

Hello group members,

I need a word of advise with my case. I submitted my EOI on 15th March for both 189 & 190 Visas. Today I received an invitation from Queensland for State Nomination. For this, the documents/information has to be submitted by 1st of April. On the other hand, the next round of invites for 189 is on 24th March. If I wait to see the results till 24th that whether I get an invitation or not for 189, it will not give me sufficient time to prepare & submit the Queensland application.

Can anyone advise, what should I be doing at this point?

Regards,

Ali

Hello I got my Vic SS sponsorship through today so will also be in the March gang! Hoping to get started on the 190 application tonight. I'll also be organising the police checks and medicals now too. Good luck to all those who are also submitting their applications this month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived