bricklayer looking for advice on vetassess interview

daveysing

hi all

going to be booking my interview with vetassess soon. im a bricklayer and I have the list of subjects that will be covered, could do with talking to another bricky that has done this to get an idea of what to expect on the day and how indepth etc each subject will be. help would be much appreciated.

Guest Ryan the wizard of oz

hi allgoing to be booking my interview with vetassess soon. im a bricklayer and I have the list of subjects that will be covered, could do with talking to another bricky that has done this to get an idea of what to expect on the day and how indepth etc each subject will be. help would be much appreciated.
Good afternoon, There have been a lot of changes over the last 2 years with the bricklayer occupation so look out for that. Are you planning on applying for the 190 Permanent residency visa?Feel free to use the link I have attached below, it details the requirements for a bricklayer. (Anymore questions, feel free to ask.)http://www.vetassess.com.au/download/trade_assessment/Fact%20Sheet%20-%20Bricklayer.pdf?id=120120140247PMKind regards

Archived