December applicants did you get NSW nomination !!

Abdullah Al Mamun

Regarding the captioned subject,can anybody answer. I heard one guy applied for NSW State Sponsorship in october 24th but got nomination in January 13, if this is the case, how long it might take for the December applicants. It feels like, we might fall into next year quota. then it would be impossible to migrate. Why doesn't NSW Trade and Investment find out a way to make the faster processing.......:arghh:

IELTS: 7.5 each( Academic): CPA Assessment doc sent: 28th October. Positive Assessment: 07th December, NSW Application: 09th December: Doc Received on 11th December:Acknowledgement of processing of 16th October.

• 4 weeks later...
Regarding the captioned subject,can anybody answer. I heard one guy applied for NSW State Sponsorship in october 24th but got nomination in January 13, if this is the case, how long it might take for the December applicants. It feels like, we might fall into next year quota. then it would be impossible to migrate. Why doesn't NSW Trade and Investment find out a way to make the faster processing.......

Yeh,

their processing is slow....me even applied on 4th dec, still waiting for invitation....

But I called them yesterday and they told me that they will definitely do processing of all applications before June. They have started processing of November applications,,,, hope so we will get soon.

Thanks

Mina

• 4 weeks later...
what is the latest update from December applicants' ? Does it have any effect on recent announcement of minimum ceiling of 1000 applications per occupation !!

Hi

they are processing 9th dec applications and yes it is not effected by occu ceiling as nsw has already reached their targets.

Archived