Anyone From The Noosa Area ??????

jollyswagman

Hi,

My partner and myself are moving from Melbourne to the Noosa area at the end of Jan 2014 and was hoping to make contact prior with anyone who could possibly help out regards local info,renting,mobile phone coverage,employment prospects etc....

My partner is a newly qualified accountant looking for Book Keeping work and a foot in the door with tax accounting. I am a bricklayer/builder with all my own equipment. We have two small dogs and are looking for accommodation in the Noosa Heads/Sunshine Beach area but accept that we may have to settle for further a field. Any help or information regarding the above, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Swagman

• 2 months later...

Hello swagman

how did your move go? My husband and I also live in Melbourne and are considering a move to the noosa area. can i ask why you decided to move? ours is to get out of the rat race to a better climate.

how long did you live in melbourne? we have been here 10 years.

how do you find noosa? hearing your pros and cons would be very helpful to decide if we should make the move also. its very hard to know what to do for the best at times...

thanks

Archived