Catch up South QLD/North NSW

Team Edwards

Hey,

We moved out to Australia 11 weeks ago, we moved to Pottsville (North NSW so not too far over the QLD border) and absolutely love it! We are in our mid-30's (almost!) with 3 kids age 6, 5 and 2! Meeting some lovely people but always open to meeting more!

Be good to hear from you if you are in/around the North NSW Coast.

x

Thanks PQ. I had a few PM's after my post on here and got to meet up with a few people which has been great!

On the whole loving our new life! I did have a reality check last week, it was both of my boys birthdays (not twins....thank god!) and it was strange being away from parents and sisters back home! The kids didn't seem to mind....just me! Felt a bit down for a good few days. Other than that, life is pretty good! Love Pottsville, it's so scenic with the beaches and Mount Warning in the background. It's very Aussie here which I love! My daughter has started Little Nippers which is just fantastic! Now that is something she would have never had the opportunity to do in the UK! I'm sure there will be ups and downs along the way but enjoying each day as it comes and enjoying seeing how happy my kids are! They can't get enough of the place, kids are so resilient aren't they?!?!?!

Hope you are good. Thanks for the extra info xx

Hi and welcome, we have two smaller forums you may be interested in joining

www.lifeinqueensland.com and www.sydneyforum.com

How are you enjoying your new life here?

Archived