recommended holiday let and areas for long term rent

holspols

Hello,

After browsing through this forum for a while I thought it was time to submit a post. We are in the process of obtaining a 190 Visa and would like some advice from people already in Melbourne as to who they used for their initial holiday rental.

What areas would you recommend for a long term rental? We have a 16 month old Daughter and I would like to rent a modern home if possible with access to amenities, good transport links in an area good for young families. I am pretty open to areas not expecting to be in THE best area up and coming areas are fine as long as they are safe and good for children.

Have looked at lots of different areas online but find it confusing as I need some opinions from people who are actually living there with honest views.

Thank You in advance

Depends where you will be working and how long a commute you want.

Need more info, Melbourne is the size of Greater London and has over four million people so you can live in areas and never visit other areas.

If you have not already done so join up with the Life in Victoria forum, there is a link at the foot of this forum, the members are mostly living here now and will be able to assist with areas and the like.

Good luck

Archived