Proof of de facto relationship

lianni

Hello all,

I am going to apply 190 visa with my de facto partner. We have been living together for 5 years. But between last year jun 2012 to jun 2013. I moved back to home country to work ,since my partner is still obtaining a master degree, he stayed in Australia. I came back to aus this jun and starting applying pr with him.

We now have

a linked account bank statement since 20010 until now with no transaction record

Many letters shown we are living in same address since 2008

pictures

his 2013 tax claimed statement with me listing as his partner

I wondering since we separated for 1 year last year, are these evidences enough to proof that we are de facto partner? \\

Many thanks for your help!

Hello all,

I am going to apply 190 visa with my de facto partner. We have been living together for 5 years. But between last year jun 2012 to jun 2013. I moved back to home country to work ,since my partner is still obtaining a master degree, he stayed in Australia. I came back to aus this jun and starting applying pr with him.

We now have

a linked account bank statement since 20010 until now with no transaction record

Many letters shown we are living in same address since 2008

pictures

his 2013 tax claimed statement with me listing as his partner

I wondering since we separated for 1 year last year, are these evidences enough to proof that we are de facto partner? \\

Many thanks for your help!

Hi mate

That should be fine, just be sure to write a stat dec to explain the reasons for your temporary separation and declare your undying love for each other :)

youve certainly been together long enough.

try to find travel documents etc from any holidays you may have had back in the day and use that as evidence too

good luck!!

Hi mate

That should be fine, just be sure to write a stat dec to explain the reasons for your temporary separation and declare your undying love for each other :)

youve certainly been together long enough.

try to find travel documents etc from any holidays you may have had back in the day and use that as evidence too

good luck!!

Thank you very much Laticsprincess.

Archived