Looking for Brits in Sydney who miss Ibiza!!

Hola

I am trying to round up some troops for a boat party in October. It's run by a Glaswegian a Cockney and a Dubliner they have done a few before and always a great crowd, mixed age group and funky tunes (none of this duff duff commercial stuff)

anyway, there's a huge group of us going from various parts of the city. We're mostly 25-40, work hard and a bit sad during the week (think wine on the sofa watching eastenders!!)

so if you're the same and fancy letting your hair down on a boat, sipping champers and cruising round the harbour with some funky tunes in the background please hit me up for the details :)

its 12th October and is during the day so praying for some sunshiiiiiiiine to help us through

cheers

Emma xxx

Didnt know they had these down here. Its got me thinking about all the ones we have done in Spain the past!!!! Actually sounds quite good.

They're really good mate, great line up as well. Should be a good day. I was planning to win the lotto and head to the Ibiza closing parties next week - alas my numbers didn't come up, so Sydney Harbour it is! (Could be worse ha)

Here's the link to the event and a video i found on youtube - unbelievably terrible quality but you get the picture hahaha

• 1 month later...

Archived