Newbie to Sydney and looking to meet some new friends for drinks, meals and general fun!

Hi Sam

i see you got AHPRA reg and living in randwick are you a nurse?

Theres a boat party with UK and Irish DJS on 12th October you should come! 2 of the guys running it are nurses at POW and there are always loads of Brits and Irish nurses on board. In fact all you ladies should come it will be a fab day!

check it out, I think this is the link xx

http://www.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx?id=67512&skin (1st release $45; 2nd release $55)

hiya, I am a nurse yeah, ill be working at the womans. I get my shifts on thursday so ill try get the 12th off, sounds brill!!!

sam

Hey

I'm in a similar boat and needing to make new friends in Sydney - I live in Maroubra and moved here a few weeks ago although have been in the Sydney area for a while now. Would love to have a larger social group for dinner, coffees, shopping etc :)

Amy

Hi Amy,

Come along on Friday if you're free? X

Hey

I'm in a similar boat and needing to make new friends in Sydney - I live in Maroubra and moved here a few weeks ago although have been in the Sydney area for a while now. Would love to have a larger social group for dinner, coffees, shopping etc :)

Amy

hiya, I am a nurse yeah, ill be working at the womans. I get my shifts on thursday so ill try get the 12th off, sounds brill!!!

sam

no worries Sam, let me know if you can make it :)

i'm hoping to meet up with Amy above over this way for coffee soon would be great to catch up with you too if you're around next weekend. Would be nice to meet you girls before the boat and before I have one too many champers and you can no longer understand my thick Wigan accent haha x

Archived