short-term hoilday lets in perth area

Guest fairyprincess

Guest fairyprincess

hi, does anyone know anywhere i can get advice, prices etc for short term holiday let (about 3wks), in the perth area for when i go over to check things out. needs to have 3 bedrooms but apart from that nothing flash, thanks for looking, Donna

Guest thepriceclan
hi, does anyone know anywhere i can get advice, prices etc for short term holiday let (about 3wks), in the perth area for when i go over to check things out. needs to have 3 bedrooms but apart from that nothing flash, thanks for looking, Donna

Hi,

Try Holiday Lettings and Rentals, Apartments and Villas, Private Accommodation to Rent Worldwide They have loads of accommodation on for Perth.

Sarah

Guest Em & Rich

Hi

you can also try city stay apartments which are near to the centre of Perth or try Accommodation Perth, Tourist, Student and Holiday Accommodation Western Australia. Australian Accommodation, Joondalup, Accommodation, Townhouse, Apartments Perth, Western Australia, University Students Accomodation, Tourism Activities, Superb Accomm who do holiday lets in Joondalup 30 min drive north of Perth (it is on the train line as well and not to far from the beach about 30 min drive)

• 10 months later...
Guest 123daini

House in Perth Ocean Reef for lease

In Perth or coming to Perth need short term accomodation!! 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in Ocean Reef. 900m to the beach close to High School, Primary School, shops, and bus routes.

Available 1 Feb 2009.

Contact us by email at-

daini.lance1@bigpond.com.au

Archived