Soundwave 2014 tickets - Perth (For Sale)

Anyone not yet got their Soundwave tickets, who could do a good turn for a very special person? (No not me!!!)

Our lives in Perth were made a little bit more bearable through some truly difficult times by the wonderful nanny we employed to look after our son. She is a remarkable person despite dealing with some extreme challenges of her own. When we interviewed her she was honest about needed a double transplant operation and finally this year it happened - the operation is not done in Perth so she had to travel to Sydney, it has been a great success but she needs to return to Sydney for a checkup and this means her and her partner can't go to Soundwave :(

She paid $178.30 each (plus booking fee) & would love to get that back so she has some spending money for Sydney. She will consider offers though.

She lives in Hamilton Hill near Fremantle and so if anyone is interested PM me and I will get you in touch with her to meet up.