Gaaaaaaaah. Someone cheer me up :(

Guest choobs

Guest choobs

My wife has just spoken to our agent, who was notified this morning that Adelaide are currently processing the 7th October. So in the last month they've done two weeks.

So, by my reckoning, as we lodged in late November, it's going to be 14 weeks - three and a half months - before anyone even looks at the application.

Does anyone have a shotgun or decent length of rope handy?

Choobs

Guest choobs

Should have said -- it's a class 138 non-modl.

And my occupation went on the modl list two weeks after we lodged.

Why do I feel like the fates are conspiring against us?

Guest stuckinblighty

Relax my freind relax :wink:

It will take as long as it takes,sit down and have a nice long cool beer and chill :P

Regards,Lee

ps remind me of my own advice when its my time to go 'stir crazy' :evil:

Guest Scotschick

Hi Choobs

Just think of all that lovely sunny warm weather waiting for you 8) . Then take a look out the window at this totally crappy weather we are having in Scotland just now plus freezing temperatures in May :cry: and think it will all be worth it in the long run :D

Cheers

Scotschick

Guest stuckinblighty

You want cheering up choobs?

England playing in the world cup ... that should give us all a laff :lol: (and i'm English)

regards,lee

Guest choobs
You want cheering up choobs?

England playing in the world cup ... that should give us all a laff :lol: (and i'm English)

regards,lee

I'm Scottish and therefore no stranger to World Cup humiliation :)

Ah, I don't know - it's so easy to get disheartened when you have such a major thing going on but you hear nothing about it for such a long time.

Normally, in this kind of situation, I'd just get stuck into something else to take my mind of it. Trouble is, there's very little else to do because, well, we're moving :)

Maybe it's time I learned German. Been meaning to do that for years.

Choobs

Guest stuckinblighty

Choobs i know sort of how you feel.I can't be arsed to look in any shops or spend money on anything trivial (do we really need this cos we're moving type thing)The only thing i'm buying at the mo is alcohol ...... ummmmmm alcohol :lol:

Hang on in there !!!

Regards,Lee

Guest choobs
I'm Welsh!! What is that cup the world play for??? 1958 since we were there :oops:

Don't you just love the UK? You don't take part in the world cup cos you're "British" but if you run amok abroad, you're suddenly "Welsh" again ;-)

Choobs

Guest Adrian

at least you will get to see england play their matches at a reasonable time! Spare a thought for us ex pats wtching matches at 3a.m !!

Archived