WOW!!! 20k extra baggage allowance.

janinewhiteley

Just to let you all know. I have manged to successfully obtain extra 20k baggage allowance with emerates.

Lots of people have not been giving them a glowing report on here.

So i want to say we travelled with them last year and had the best flight ever.

My OH went with a popular competitor 2 weeks ago and he was very disappointed.

Therefore because i am travelling with 2 kids , i want to make sure everything is right.

So i opened a bank account with ANZ and followed the web link for emerates 50k baggage allowance.

within 24 hours of booking i have had confirmation the allowance is in place for each passanger.

You have to be going 1 way and perm visa . Worth looking at as other airlines are same price .:yes:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jimnkatie

Hi did you have the flights booked before opening your account as we are about to book our flights for sept and do not have an account as yet.

could do with knowing which to do first. Thanks Jim..

Just to let you all know. I have manged to successfully obtain extra 20k baggage allowance with emerates.

Lots of people have not been giving them a glowing report on here.

So i want to say we travelled with them last year and had the best flight ever.

My OH went with a popular competitor 2 weeks ago and he was very disappointed.

Therefore because i am travelling with 2 kids , i want to make sure everything is right.

So i opened a bank account with ANZ and followed the web link for emerates 50k baggage allowance.

within 24 hours of booking i have had confirmation the allowance is in place for each passanger.

You have to be going 1 way and perm visa . Worth looking at as other airlines are same price .:yes:

Hi, we're travelling with Emirates on 7th May and I haven't been able to get any extra baggage allowance, I've opened my account with NAB so I might have a word with them.

When are you travelling ?

If your a migrant who hasnt already activated your visa ,ask for extra baggage allowance regardless of what bank youve opened an account. We got it with Singapore Air and there was no mention of what Bank, i would imagine this is a private offer between ANZ and Emirates.

Cal x