DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

Hi dunken . Thanks for asking dude  .. But seriously now this is tragedy . I havent heard anything from them . Its been 2 months now ... My MA is saying they are having huge backlog in march .. Not many people on this thread are active so dnt know if anyone got CO . What was your timeline and wts going on with urs?

Hopefully, in few days you will get golden Email from DIAC that your visa is granted.... I am almost ready to lodge my application as DRC, just waiting for my PCCs... I will post as soon as i lodge my application....

You keep updated us with any news... fingers crossed for you.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tattie1

Hi there we posted our application in parramatta on the 20 February still not had nomination accepted our ma saying there is a back log ours was drc into our 9 week reall frustrating currently on a 457 but we want pr

10 days from lodgement and still no acknowledgement letter - getting frustrated now. Just wish my MA had been realistic with regards to timelines rather than saying they were sure we'd get it before we left to go to England on Thursday. We're going to be taking a big gamble and assuming all will be ok as we are flying our cat out and sorting the shipping out whilst we are back - if it's declined it's going to be expensive to just ship everything back again! Just hoping it's just a case of waiting and all will be ok.

Just got an email back from my MA, said that DIAC are bogged down with applications at the moment, usually acknowledgements are sent out within the week, but now they are seeing them issued 4 weeks after lodgement.

Edited by nicolac34

Nicolac did u apply DRC ? Can u plz post your timeline here and what is the expected time given to you by your MA ?

Applied Perth RCB Approval: 6 March 2012

Approved RCB: 13 April 2012

Lodged DRC RSMS Perth: 24 April 2012

No acknowledgement as yet.

MA originally said 2-4 weeks for grant of RSMS 857 after lodgement.

Hi everybody, I am new to here and thought I would add our timeline to see if anybody has heard about rsms 119 visa non drc lodged in melbourne#

Lodged 6th March 12

Acknowledged 17th March

CO not yet

and we still waiting to hear something.....anything would be nice now./...really :-)

Okies ... 2-4 weeks in paramatta is just like dream but in perth it could be possible coz of less applications so best of luck mate and plz keep us updated here. 

hi kk sandhu,i also applied in perth n my timeline is exactly as urs,9 weeks gone ,no news yet.

Dont Worry Nicolac, Perth is very fast as compared to Melbourne and Sydney... Moreover u applied as DRC, so you dont worry, everything will happen in days.

hi dunken i applied at perth drc application my documents were sent by post 2 march n i got acknowldgement on 12 march n my lodgement date is 6 march,my nomination was already approved,but now 9 weeks gone no news yet

hi dunken i applied at perth drc application my documents were sent by post 2 march n i got acknowldgement on 12 march n my lodgement date is 6 march,my nomination was already approved,but now 9 weeks gone no news yet

Eeeek 9 weeks! That's not good, is your MA chasing??