Contributory Parent Applicants

Guest Gollywobbler

Guest Gollywobbler

Morning all

Rather than go 'off topic' on Linda/Watson's thread I thought it would be best to start one of my own.

You may all wish to look at the link below:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375567

Budababes is hoping that other CP applicants and/or visa-holders will make contact, to help to pass the waiting time. British Expats is such a large forum that there should be lots of replies as the day passes, and you may want to join in with the discussion yourselves by joining BE.

I hope this thread will be of interest to you all. :)

Guest Adrian

i am linda and keiths son in Aus waiting for them to get their bloody visa! You poor buggers you lot waiting around ...

Guest Gollywobbler
i am linda and keiths son in Aus waiting for them to get their bloody visa! You poor buggers you lot waiting around ...

Hi Adrian

In our case, my mother is the applicant. I'm her daughter in the UK (who pls to remain here.) My sister lives in Perth, which is where Mum will be going.

Do you think we should start a separate thread for the children of Parents who are going through the waiting game? If we can get all the Parents on-side enough to get them to get their children involved, we might have some interesting tips and stories to swap of our own, I suspect!

Archived