State Sponsorship - Western Australia

Guest FrancisS

Guest FrancisS

Hi All,

My wife and I are hoping to emigrate to Perth on a 176 state sponsored visa.

My wife, who is a chartered accountant, is the main applicant. She has successfully completed completed the IELTS and is awaiting the results of her skills assessment.

I believe the next stage is applying for state sponsorship.

Has anybody out there successfully completed this process and if so can you give us any advice or explain the process.

Thanks in advance,

Francis.

Just go here: http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/skilledmigration/Pages/SkilledMigrationWA.aspx

You can apply on line as soon as you have your skills assessment back.

You can start an application now to see what the form looks like need and then come back to it later (within 14 days). I just kept logging back in to keep it active until I actually sent it off.

You will need to attach the IELTS result, Skills assessment letter and her CV and fill in some questions.

Just ask if you get stuck !

Edited by Chardy

Does anyone apply for time of WA sponsorship this week? I read somewhere that the processing time is average 2 weeks, my husband and I submitted on 27 March, only received one notification of acknowledgement so far. Are there any cases that you will receive an unsuccessful outcome?

Does anyone apply for time of WA sponsorship this week? I read somewhere that the processing time is average 2 weeks, my husband and I submitted on 27 March, only received one notification of acknowledgement so far. Are there any cases that you will receive an unsuccessful outcome?

WA is still the fastest. Don't worry too much, just apply as soon as possible.

PS: This week, I read about a 2-day grant so processing time is still good

• 10 months later...

Hi All..

There is a question regarding online application submission for state sponsorship with Western Australia.Is there any need or point came that you need to upload the scan copies of relevant documents of positive skilled assessment & experience/educational certificates? as i went through the steps untill pay the Fee page & just ant to confirm if after paying fee any step to upload the docs?

Kindly reply its very urgent for me.

Thanks for ur help.