Courier Documents

Guest gazoberg

Guest gazoberg

hi all, im just about to go for my chest xray and have been told to take a prepaid courier envelope with me to send it to Sydney ?

has anyone been through this process before ? how did you go about obtaining a prepaid courier envelope to send the results ?

CXR will be carried out in Edinburgh to be posted to Sydney.

Any advice would be appreciated.

thanks gary

Guest Missiemo

Hi Gary

When we had our meds done the doctor sent them for us.

Not sure how you can turn up with a pre paid envelope with out knowing the weight :shock:

Missiemo

Guest gazoberg

thanks mate, thought that was a bit strange, have now managed to speak to the Radiographer's secretary and they have confirmed they will arrange postage.

all getting a bit real now !!!

Guest lholmes

Hi Gary

You’re getting close now to the big day!

All the best with the remainder of the process!

Cheers,

Guest gazoberg

thanks guys, had my xray on wednesday night and is winging its way across the globe as of this morning. Radiologist arranged this as part of the service.

sooo full of nervous excitment its unreal !

Guest wfourie

Just stealing this thread - Sorry

Does anyone know how long from sending the meds do you get some feedback? Do Sydney contact us/our agent or is it our CO? Can you call Sydney to check? IF so does anyone know the number?

Thanks

Guest gazoberg

Im applying through a 457 employer sponsered Visa, my relocations agent asked for the package ID and they would contact Sydney to confirm safe delivery and get feedback so pressumably this can be provided to general applicants. Can anyone on here confirm this?

You can check if your medicals have arrived by emailing: LCU@immi.gov.au. You need to give all names, passport no., Date of birth, when documents sent and by which courier and what visa your applying for, they will email you back within 48 hours. I got email back to say mine & hubbys medicals had been processed and no further info needed at this poing (don't know if that's good), and that the childrens were being assessed.

Ali

Guest Missiemo
Just stealing this thread - Sorry

Does anyone know how long from sending the meds do you get some feedback? Do Sydney contact us/our agent or is it our CO? Can you call Sydney to check? IF so does anyone know the number?

Thanks

Hi

Once our meds had been sent, we recevied a copy of the results from the hospital, our meds were sent 7th Feb, they should be sent by special delivery so do not worry about them arriving there, we then had our visa granted 27/02/06.

So not long to go now

Good Luck to you all

MO

x

Archived