Guest ScottnLouise

Please can we organise an Ettamogah meet up soon?!?

Guest ScottnLouise

Getting very confused who people are on here, need to get involved with the meet ups!

Can we organise a family fun day Sunday in a few weeks time and get all the poms together??

What do you reckon guys? Have you had a meet like this recently?

Guest sk1nny
Getting very confused who people are on here, need to get involved with the meet ups!

Can we organise a family fun day Sunday in a few weeks time and get all the poms together??

What do you reckon guys? Have you had a meet like this recently?

Sounds like a plan..... I'd suggest you pick a date & time that suits you then ask who's available.

Often it's just as nice to have a couple of folks to chat to as a large group where it's difficult to talk to everyone who comes. So I'll keep an eye on the thread for your decision on date & look forward to meeting you

karen.

Guest ScottnLouise

SUNDAY 29th APRIL at 11 anyone? Is that a good time? Beat the lunch rush, wear the kids out on a family fun day Sunday???

Steve, Mel & skinny Karen..... Hope to see you there!!!!

Please spread the word to anyone who might want to come. :-)

Guest sk1nny

I've put it on my calendar It's AFL time now & as my son umpires it's depends whether he's allocated a game that date. Also what time if he does.

If able ill come. Pm me a contact number so I can let you know

SUNDAY 29th APRIL at 11 anyone? Is that a good time? Beat the lunch rush, wear the kids out on a family fun day Sunday???

Steve, Mel & skinny Karen..... Hope to see you there!!!!

Please spread the word to anyone who might want to come. :-)

Sounds ok with me at the mo, will double check with the social director later to be sure nothings is in the calendar.

Sounds ok with me at the mo, will double check with the social director later to be sure nothings is in the calendar.

Hi that will be ezactly a week after we land...Can we come please? We are Mandy & Steve with 3 kids aged 10, 7 and 3.

Thanks

Mandy

Guest sk1nny

I'll be there. Umpire games permitting. How will recognise one another if there's no phone details. Can someone send me a pm so we can hook up?

I'll be there. Umpire games permitting. How will recognise one another if there's no phone details. Can someone send me a pm so we can hook up?

Hi we will be there and have sent you a private message with our phone no....hope to meet you all Sunday

Guest igt101

Hi there just saw you post about meeting at the ettamogah on Sunday at 11am. Would you have room for us? My wife and i and the kids (29,32,12 & 8) would love to meet up and exchange stories. Could someone please pm me with details on how we will recognize each other.

Thanks, looking forward to it.

Iain.

Hi there just saw you post about meeting at the ettamogah on Sunday at 11am. Would you have room for us? My wife and i and the kids (29,32,12 & 8) would love to meet up and exchange stories. Could someone please pm me with details on how we will recognize each other.

Thanks, looking forward to it.

Iain.

Hi Iain, we will be there, have sent you a pm

Hey all, we still on for Sunday????? 11am

Hi Steve & Mel, we are definitely going and we are Steve & Mandy with our 3 kids.

Hope to see you there

Well we should be there all being well, have a sniffly 4 year old at the mo but hopefully will be over it by Sunday, if I could get a contact number or two would be great to find you all.

cheers

Steve

Guest ScottnLouise

Hi everyone! Great to see some momentum has built up on here for it! Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday! Will sit on the wooden decking out the back and will tie a couple of balloons to the table! Im Scott, my wife is Louise and we have 2 girls 5 and 2 who will be running off everywhere!

Sorry I haven't checked here earlier as had some family visit unexpectedly!!!!

See you sun! Pm me if you want to swap mobile numbers!

Scott

Guest sk1nny

Hey guys arrived at the Etta just after midday. No reply on phone. Lots of birthday parties & balloons everywhere. Have a disappointed 10 yr old in tow.

Maybe another time :-(((