Police Certificate from Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia

rackspace

Sorry If i added in wrong thread but it's a bit urgent and i am bit confused.

I worked @KSA for almost 10 months on business work visa and i am back to my home country after resigning from my job. My CO has asked for PCC from KSA and I have no idea what to do.

I don't have any final exit form or anything like this as i was on business work visa or business visit visa (whatever we call it)

Any idea / help?

I would suggest contacting the Saudi embassy in your country, explain the situation and show them the CO request and they may help you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Dear friend

I've received PCC call on 30th sept, completed my medicals and PCC from Pakistan but unfortunately got stuck with Saudi PCC due to Eid holidays in the given period. Somehow I've traced finger prints branch in Madinah and also received a letter from Australian embassy in Riyadh. Now I'm into my last week of deadline of 28 days but can't find an office of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Madinah. Alternatively I tried to get it attested from Chambers of Commerce but they refused it. Now I'm trying to go to the police department with the hope that they may accept it without attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please suggest what should be the alternate course of action.

Regards

Hi Tevta,

Just wanted to know if you were able to get the police certificate without MOFA attestation? I'm in deep trouble due to all this. My iqama is from Damam and I work in Makkah. Got the letter from Aus Embassy Riyadh and took it to Jeddah MOFA & they refused straight away :S Their excuse was that since my Iqama is from Damam so I have to get it attested from Damam MOFA.

Also, now I assume that most probably if I travel all the way to Damam to get it attested then there are good chances that Makkah Police will also refuse since the letter would be attested from Damam.

• 1 month later...

Hi AKASHIF,

thank you for such useful information. I am in the same process of getting the PCC's from Riyadh. My letter is ready at the Embassy so i guess my next step will be MOFA (as per your guidance). I hope the next step does not take too much time. Is there any specific department i need to go to in MOFA to get the attestation done? Any more help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Danish

TEVTA

Did you receive PCC call from DIAC? If yes, then you have to send PCC request email to Australian Embassy/consulate to getting a PCC request letter.

If you did not receive PCC call then simply go to your country's embassy/consulate and get the same letter free of cost.

Once you got the letter then go to Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and get it attested for SAR 30. Once the attestation is done then go to police station (FINGER PRINT BRANCH). In Riyadh it is located in Deera. You may find the same in Madina or Jeddah (Do some research or ask someone)

Once you applied for Saudi PCC in finger print branch then you will get the document within 3-5 days. After that you have to translate it into English.

Best of luck

AKASHIF

You can not find notary public in KSA. You can simply send COLOR SCAN COPIES of your document to Engineers Australia. In my time it was acceptable.

You can contact EA and ask them the same

Cheers

Hi dani5h,

MOFA Attestations can be completed on the same day. Just ensure to arrive very early at MOFA office as it gets quite crowded.

akashif,

Thank you very much for your guidance. It would have been really time consuming if i had not come across your thread regarding the PCC from Saudi. I submitted my paperwork for the PCC yesterday and will hopefully be collecting it on Sunday. Thank you once again. :smile:

Regards,

Danish

akashif,

Thank you very much for your guidance. It would have been really time consuming if i had not come across your thread regarding the PCC from Saudi. I submitted my paperwork for the PCC yesterday and will hopefully be collecting it on Sunday. Thank you once again. [emoji2]

Regards,

Danish

You're most welcome dani5h :)

• 1 month later...