Police Certificate from Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia

rackspace

I have recieved request for police certificate today.

I am currently living as an expat in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.

So I will need Police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia too.

I have read the document 'character panel' from DIAC, which details the procedure to get the PCC or ‘No Previous Conviction Certificate' as per saudia.

So my questions are basically to some one who have already applied for Saudia's PCC.

1. How do I get reference letter from Australian Emabssy? Can I get this license from Australian Consulate in Khobar too or do I have to go to Riyadh Embassy?

2. From where should I get this letter attested from? Can you provide any approximate address?

3. And which police station I need to submit this, there are many in Khobar? Can you provide approximate address?

4. How many days does it normally take?

Hi,

I asked this question a while ago and got no replies, I guess there are not a lot of people living in SA. I am still in the process of applying for 175 though so faaar away:err:. I would appreciate it if you could post how you did it and how long did it take ( from what I remember of SA you will be lucky to have any paper back in a matter of days ).

I used to work in Riyadh. Now living in Houston. I had to do my fingerprints in Riyadh for the US immigration and it was a major pain in the butt but I think that now they probably see these requests like police clearance every day and know what to do.

Dear friends,

as you already know very well, nothing is simple in ksa.

My situation is different from yours 'cs over the pst 5 years i had some international contract with Saudi clients but i had only business visas so i was not a resident over there.

I can only help you giving an address of a registered Agency in Riyadh who solved the same problem of yours for an iraqi collegue of mine.

Its name is - Decision Center for Consultance- and the Saudi principal is Mr Abdullah (butain74 at gmail.com)

I don't want to make any pubblicity using this forum but i think it will take ages to obtain any legal paper without using an agency over there.

It is also better to ask to your Consulate in Riyadh if they know some other agency.

Hope it helps you.

Good luck

William

Dear friends,

as you already know very well, nothing is simple in ksa.

My situation is different from yours 'cs over the pst 5 years i had some international contract with Saudi clients but i had only business visas so i was not a resident over there.

I can only help you giving an address of a registered Agency in Riyadh who solved the same problem of yours for an iraqi collegue of mine.

Its name is - Decision Center for Consultance- and the Saudi principal is Mr Abdullah (butain74 at gmail.com)

I don't want to make any pubblicity using this forum but i think it will take ages to obtain any legal paper without using an agency over there.

It is also better to ask to your Consulate in Riyadh if they know some other agency.

Hope it helps you.

Good luck

William

thank you very much. can this agency help in getting PCC? do you know how much does it take and their charges?

hi,

i'm sure this guy can help you, he is very smart and his office has a legal licence to get it.

I don't know how much it cost and how long it takes, but as i heard he is not very expensive and he is well connected with government offices.

You can send an email to him and just ask details (beware that he speaks only a very very simple english!).

If you want tell him that i gave you his contact (i'm William, friend of Hussam, the iraqi engineer).

hi,

i'm sure this guy can help you, he is very smart and his office has a legal licence to get it.

I don't know how much it cost and how long it takes, but as i heard he is not very expensive and he is well connected with government offices.

You can send an email to him and just ask details (beware that he speaks only a very very simple english!).

If you want tell him that i gave you his contact (i'm William, friend of Hussam, the iraqi engineer).

i sent you a message

PCC in Riyadh and Khobar has the same procedure i believe. Here is what you need to do

If your CO has asked for a PCC, you must take a copy of that letter/e-mail to Australian Embassy/Consulate and ask them to issue you with a letter for police clearance. If the CO did not ask for it and you are doing it on your own you have two options,

1- Either you go the Australian embassy and ask for a letter (they charge SR.600) (NOT RECOMMENDED) :D

2- Go to your country consulate/embassy, and ask for the letter. They will not charge you a penny for this

Since you already have a PCC call. Just take the letter/email to Australian Embassy/Consulate and they will issue you a letter. The above two options are for those who do not have PCC call from CO.

You will take that letter (Issued for Australian Embassy) to the ministry of foreign affairs for attestation (Same place where visit visa used to be issued).

Now once done, take that letter to police head office (finger print branch). Take your partner with you (If you have) and it will be done quicker. They will take your finger prints, (don’t forget to take along 2-3 photos). Once this is done, it will take a week or so to get the certificates.

Now since this certificate is in Arabic, you need to translate it. Make sure to go to registered translator.

Best of luck

PCC in Riyadh and Khobar has the same procedure i believe. Here is what you need to do

If your CO has asked for a PCC, you must take a copy of that letter/e-mail to Australian Embassy/Consulate and ask them to issue you with a letter for police clearance. If the CO did not ask for it and you are doing it on your own you have two options,

1- Either you go the Australian embassy and ask for a letter (they charge SR.600) (NOT RECOMMENDED) :D

2- Go to your country consulate/embassy, and ask for the letter. They will not charge you a penny for this

Since you already have a PCC call. Just take the letter/email to Australian Embassy/Consulate and they will issue you a letter. The above two options are for those who do not have PCC call from CO.

You will take that letter (Issued for Australian Embassy) to the ministry of foreign affairs for attestation (Same place where visit visa used to be issued).

Now once done, take that letter to police head office (finger print branch). Take your partner with you (If you have) and it will be done quicker. They will take your finger prints, (don’t forget to take along 2-3 photos). Once this is done, it will take a week or so to get the certificates.

Now since this certificate is in Arabic, you need to translate it. Make sure to go to registered translator.

Best of luck

I talked to embassy they asked me to send an email and wait for 10 day and then collect it from riyadh ..

I will try to check with consulate.. hopefully they would issue the reference letter too ..

Rackspace

I also got from Riyadh. I authorized one of my friend in Riyadh who collected on my behalf and despached the letters to me in Jeddah.

Regards

I just came back from supposedly Australian consulate in Khobar. Its just a VFS center who deals with Australian and UK visa. they were of no help in Police certificate and according to them they don't deal with any immigration related issue.

I just came back from supposedly Australian consulate in Khobar. Its just a VFS center who deals with Australian and UK visa. they were of no help in Police certificate and according to them they don't deal with any immigration related issue.

I wrote the PCC procedure forwarded by my friend who got his PCC from Riyadh.

If Australian consulate in Khobar is not entertaining you then you can visit Riyadh and get the letter from Australian Embassy in diplomatic quarter.

OR

You can visit Pakistan Embassy and get the same letter. (Both are accepted)

I wrote the PCC procedure forwarded by my friend who got his PCC from Riyadh.

If Australian consulate in Khobar is not entertaining you then you can visit Riyadh and get the letter from Australian Embassy in diplomatic quarter.

OR

You can visit Pakistan Embassy and get the same letter. (Both are accepted)

Thank you, I will check with Pakistani Embassy now .. rather their consulate which comes to Khobar on alternate days I think.

I have already emailed the Australian Embassy Riyadh and that is under processing.

Thank you, I will check with Pakistani Embassy now .. rather their consulate which comes to Khobar on alternate days I think.

I have already emailed the Australian Embassy Riyadh and that is under processing.

Good

Keep us posted about your Step-by-step PCC procedure and other formalities. It may help many others too.

I called the embassy, they asked me to send an email at immigration.riyadh (at) dfat.gov.au .

I forwarded the email CO sent me with all the attachments and IQAMA/Passport scanned copy.

After about 5 days, they replied that letter is ready, I can either pick it up or arrange a courier to do that for me.

I replied back with a friend name and IQAMA and authorized him to get that letter from them.

They gave an appointment to my friend and my friend has now taken that letter from embassy.

Full Procedure:

I called the embassy, they asked me to send an email at immigration.riyadh (at) dfat.gov.au .

I forwarded the email CO sent me with all the attachments and IQAMA/Passport scanned copy.

After about 5 days, they replied that letter is ready, I can either pick it up or arrange a courier to do that for me.

I replied back with a friend name and IQAMA and authorized him to get that letter from them.

They gave an appointment to my friend and my friend has now taken that letter from embassy.

I received the letter took it to ministry of foreign affaris in dammam, which is opposite to gulf palace.

Got it attested for 30 SAR from lane 7 of the office.

Went to Police Station Khobar Corniche on first floor, office # 4, and gave them photo copy of iqama/passport, one passport size photo and attested letter from embassy.

Did finger printing and have been told to come back in 7-14 days to check if PCC is ready. Overall, I am highly impressed by behavior and conduct of saudi police.

Edited by rackspace

• 1 year later...
Full Procedure:

I received the letter took it to ministry of foreign affaris in dammam, which is opposite to gulf palace.

Got it attested for 30 SAR from lane 7 of the office.

Went to Police Station Khobar Corniche on first floor, office # 4, and gave them photo copy of iqama/passport, one passport size photo and attested letter from embassy.

Did finger printing and have been told to come back in 7-14 days to check if PCC is ready. Overall, I am highly impressed by behavior and conduct of saudi police.

Your post is very helpful indeed. I would appreciate if anyone let me know that after getting letter from Australian embassy in Riyadh, where should I proceed for obtaining police certificate. As I'm living in Medinah and have no idea which police station should I pursue. Can I also get PCC from Riyadh despite of living in Western zone (Medinah).

Hi,

I know this is not the correct thread for such a query but I cannot find any relevant information. Actually I am at the initial process of getting my assessment done by EA. I wanted to know from where can I get my photocopies notarized in Saudi Arabia, preferably in Makkah or Jeddah? I just cannot seem to find any notary public.

Regards,

Ali Kashif

Your post is very helpful indeed. I would appreciate if anyone let me know that after getting letter from Australian embassy in Riyadh, where should I proceed for obtaining police certificate. As I'm living in Medinah and have no idea which police station should I pursue. Can I also get PCC from Riyadh despite of living in Western zone (Medinah).

Hi,

I know this is not the correct thread for such a query but I cannot find any relevant information. Actually I am at the initial process of getting my assessment done by EA. I wanted to know from where can I get my photocopies notarized in Saudi Arabia, preferably in Makkah or Jeddah? I just cannot seem to find any notary public.

Regards,

Ali Kashif

TEVTA

Did you receive PCC call from DIAC? If yes, then you have to send PCC request email to Australian Embassy/consulate to getting a PCC request letter.

If you did not receive PCC call then simply go to your country's embassy/consulate and get the same letter free of cost.

Once you got the letter then go to Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and get it attested for SAR 30. Once the attestation is done then go to police station (FINGER PRINT BRANCH). In Riyadh it is located in Deera. You may find the same in Madina or Jeddah (Do some research or ask someone)

Once you applied for Saudi PCC in finger print branch then you will get the document within 3-5 days. After that you have to translate it into English.

Best of luck

AKASHIF

You can not find notary public in KSA. You can simply send COLOR SCAN COPIES of your document to Engineers Australia. In my time it was acceptable.

You can contact EA and ask them the same

Cheers

• 1 month later...
TEVTA

Did you receive PCC call from DIAC? If yes, then you have to send PCC request email to Australian Embassy/consulate to getting a PCC request letter.

If you did not receive PCC call then simply go to your country's embassy/consulate and get the same letter free of cost.

Once you got the letter then go to Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and get it attested for SAR 30. Once the attestation is done then go to police station (FINGER PRINT BRANCH). In Riyadh it is located in Deera. You may find the same in Madina or Jeddah (Do some research or ask someone)

Once you applied for Saudi PCC in finger print branch then you will get the document within 3-5 days. After that you have to translate it into English.

Best of luck

AKASHIF

You can not find notary public in KSA. You can simply send COLOR SCAN COPIES of your document to Engineers Australia. In my time it was acceptable.

You can contact EA and ask them the same

Cheers

Dear friend

I've received PCC call on 30th sept, completed my medicals and PCC from Pakistan but unfortunately got stuck with Saudi PCC due to Eid holidays in the given period. Somehow I've traced finger prints branch in Madinah and also received a letter from Australian embassy in Riyadh. Now I'm into my last week of deadline of 28 days but can't find an office of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Madinah. Alternatively I tried to get it attested from Chambers of Commerce but they refused it. Now I'm trying to go to the police department with the hope that they may accept it without attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please suggest what should be the alternate course of action.

Regards

• 5 months later...

Sorry If i added in wrong thread but it's a bit urgent and i am bit confused.

I worked @KSA for almost 10 months on business work visa and i am back to my home country after resigning from my job. My CO has asked for PCC from KSA and I have no idea what to do.

I don't have any final exit form or anything like this as i was on business work visa or business visit visa (whatever we call it)

Any idea / help?