Ships Master / Ships Officer / Marine Pilot

CaptainR

Me too hv d sea service testimonials for vessels served... Ones i did not took after getting masters licence, hv taken from company...all vessels covered, hv uploaded into the portal, c/o has received dem,

will send mail regarding pcc, now lets c

amit

Hey folks,

have sent flwg to my c/o for liberian pcc:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Good day

With reference to below mails for obtaining my Police Clearance from Liberia, please note all my due efforts in obtaining the same, have not yielded much,

I have also submitted all the requested documents, including good conduct letters for all the vessels served, into the portal.

I sincerely hope that all my due efforts would be looked into by your good office,

At disposal for any information from my end,

Unquote

Hmmm....ball has been shifted to their court, lets c now , fingers crossed lips sealed...

amit

Edited by Doonite
removed case officers name and other personal info

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ajit Sherawat

Have heard from the locals as recently this is the biggest concern and the hot topic going on. BTW Doonite have you heard of any jobs recently

Hii Ajit,

Which hot topic u talking about??

For jobs they are scarce, but am waiting for my grant (PCC from Italy is yet to arrive).

Later upon receiving grant(fingers crossed) I would go in for FIFO job, have recently changed over to MODEC (an FPSO owning company) but awaiting the contract letter. Lets see, would try my luck in Australian offshore after some experience.

Btw, if any of the good mates in here could tell "how long does it takes for a normal post to arrive in India from Italy?"

My police document was sent from Italy on 13th Nov. by normal post as they do not send the document by registered post or courier service.

Guys, please share your experiences...

Cheers,

Amit

Have heard from the locals as recently this is the biggest concern and the hot topic going on. BTW Doonite have you heard of any jobs recently

hiii!!!! guys would like to update you that I got my grant today .....hell of a wait that was ...people who are in the application stages would consider getting there flag state pcc"s done earlier as dibp is pretty strict on that issue and would be requiring pcc"s from all the ship flagstates ....

special thanks to captain C , captain R and Jaideep .....!!!!!!

Hii aet guy,

congrats buddy

hiii!!!! guys would like to update you that I got my grant today .....hell of a wait that was ...people who are in the application stages would consider getting there flag state pcc"s done earlier as dibp is pretty strict on that issue and would be requiring pcc"s from all the ship flagstates ....

Could you please tell, which Flag state PCC's you were asked to produce and your efforts in obtaining them,

many thanks,

amit

Congratulations!!!

Hello everyone need to know if PCC for panama registered ships is required as its mentioned on panama site that non residents need to have a representive there or personally need to be there to get PCC.For Non-residents - a Certificate of Good Conduct cannot be obtained by mail. If you have a relative (up to fourth degree) living in Panama, you should arrange a power of attorney for that person to request and obtain the certificate on your behalf from the address above. such a thing is mentioned on its site and the never provide PCC through mail pls. help.