London 309 Spouse Visas submitted in March 2012

lhigman

Hi everyone,

As the giant thread can be a bit hard to keep up with, I thought it might be best to set up our own one...?

I also thought it might be nice to keep up to date with everyone that's submitted in March 2012 so we can share our visa woes/timelines/queries etc?

With that in mind, my info is below...

Submitted 16/03/2012

Rec'd 19/03/2012

Money debited 19/03/2012

Co Assigned: 20/03/2012

Email rec'd saying no further docs required: 21/03/2012

Temp Visa due to be granted : Mid August

Good luck to all of us Marchers! :wink:

Guest msteed

Hi,

Sent my partners visa off yesterday. Hopefully we will get an email on Monday confirming receipt and CO. We did not front load the Police clearances (still waiting for them) and the medical has not been done yet (think we will definitely be requested to do one since he works in the healthcare profession) so these will definitely be requested. We fly out of the UK on 5th July and spend a month in Thailand and we are due to land in Sydney 4th August, so I am hoping his visa gets granted before the 4th of August:wink:.

Hope yours gets granted soon!

Hi,

Sent my visa off yesterday and just waiting to hear back from them now. I know they've received it because of good old track and trace! I'm going to wait for them to request the police checks and medical - so hopefully I'll be able to get on and do that after Easter. We'll be spending Christmas with my husband's family in Brisbane, and we hope to have moved there by early next year! Good luck everyone!!

Guest wardie77

Hi everyone!

here is my info.

Submitted 23/03/2012

Rec'd 26/03/2012

Money debited 26/03/2012

Co Assigned: 27/03/2012

Email rec'd saying no further docs required: 27/03/2012

Advised Permanent Parter Visa (Subclass100) was being processed: 29/03/2012

Meds done 03/04/2012

The wait begins!

Edited by wardie77
update

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Adam Paterson

Hi Guys!!

Submitted 21/03/2012

Rec'd 23/03/2012

Money debited 23/03/2012

Co Assigned: 26/03/2012

Email rec'd saying just needed meds 26/03/2012

Advised Permanent Parter Visa (Subclass100) was being processed: 20/04/2012

Meds done 31/03/2012

Hopefully we get it sorted before our flight to Asia on 16/09/2012 as we are travelling on the way to Oz.

What happens when the visa is granted do we have to send my partners passport off? Also what if were in Asia and already left the UK?

Cheers

Hi,

Sent my partners visa off yesterday. Hopefully we will get an email on Monday confirming receipt and CO. We did not front load the Police clearances (still waiting for them) and the medical has not been done yet (think we will definitely be requested to do one since he works in the healthcare profession) so these will definitely be requested. We fly out of the UK on 5th July and spend a month in Thailand and we are due to land in Sydney 4th August, so I am hoping his visa gets granted before the 4th of August:wink:.

hi msteed, sorry to put a strain on your plans but I think you can expect to way till September October to find out.

I sent my application off mid december and was told last week to wait until possibly June to get the answer. I've

Booked my flight prior to this for 3rd July so it seems I've cut it fine.. That's 7 months waiting !!

Hi,

hi msteed, sorry to put a strain on your plans but I think you can expect to wait till September October to find out.

I sent my application off mid december and was told last week to wait until possibly June to get the answer. I've

Booked my flight prior to this for 3rd July so it seems I've cut it fine.. That's 7 months waiting !!

And before you ask, we have a straight forward application, I.e no kids or previous partners..

hi msteed, sorry to put a strain on your plans but I think you can expect to wait till September October to find out.

And before you ask, we have a straight forward application, I.e no kids or previous partners..

We checked with our CO before booking our flights for the end of Sept and were told to go ahead and book them as we would be flying after the visa has been granted. We were told by our CO that our visa would be granted mid August but if it does take another month we should still be ok fingers crossed! My partner's visa runs out for the UK and the end of Sept so he will have to go back but I'm so hoping we can all go back together!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest wardie77
We checked with our CO before booking our flights for the end of Sept and were told to go ahead and book them as we would be flying after the visa has been granted. We were told by our CO that our visa would be granted mid August but if it does take another month we should still be ok fingers crossed! My partner's visa runs out for the UK and the end of Sept so he will have to go back but I'm so hoping we can all go back together!!!

Hi lhigman!

Who is your CO? I am booking flights to leave the UK and thinking the start of Sept but my CO won't give a ya/ nay on if it will be granted in time. Date application receievd and CO granted was 26/03/2012. I am hopeing it comes though on the 26/08/2012 before we leave...

Cheers,

W

Hi lhigman!

Who is your CO? I am booking flights to leave the UK and thinking the start of Sept but my CO won't give a ya/ nay on if it will be granted in time. Date application receievd and CO granted was 26/03/2012. I am hopeing it comes though on the 26/08/2012 before we leave...

Cheers,

W

Hi W,

Our CO is SV :D Seems helpful and informative although I've read comments from others to say that they haven't been with them...who are you thinking of booking with? If you find a flight you're after, phone the flight centre for a quote because if they can't beat it then you fly free!

L

Guest wardie77
Hi W,

Our CO is SV :D Seems helpful and informative although I've read comments from others to say that they haven't been with them...who are you thinking of booking with? If you find a flight you're after, phone the flight centre for a quote because if they can't beat it then you fly free!

L

Thanks, we have AB. Been very helpful just not with a more accurate grant date.

We are flying Qantas as we have some flight vouchers to use as they messed up a flight last year so we get to fly back for free!

Going to spend about 10 days in Thailand on the way back to work on the tan. So all this going well at the moment we will be landing into Australia about the 14th/ 15th September, so that's just over 5 1/2 months from submission so fingers crossed they would have granted it by then. If not I guess I will be flying to NZ for a few days after landing in Aus! Not ideal but if that's what happens we just have to grin and bare it!

Hi everyone,

As the giant thread can be a bit hard to keep up with, I thought it might be best to set up our own one...?

I also thought it might be nice to keep up to date with everyone that's submitted in March 2012 so we can share our visa woes/timelines/queries etc?

With that in mind, my info is below...

Submitted 16/03/2012

Rec'd 19/03/2012

Money debited 19/03/2012

Co Assigned: 20/03/2012

Email rec'd saying no further docs required: 21/03/2012

Temp Visa due to be granted : Mid August

Good luck to all of us Marchers! :wink:

Ha ha ha, my info is pretty much the same as yours, submitted on the same day and received in London on the same day. The only difference is I was asked for medical and police check certificate. Had my medical on the 30.3.2012 and police clearance certificate was sent on the 18.4.2012 and received by the Embassy on the 19.4.2012.

Now just have to wait for mid-August for my visa :-)

Hi All My name is Julie and I just joined up today .....brilliant site . Quick rundown of story so far ..be grateful for any feedback !

Lodged PMV early March ...2 YEAR RELATIONSHIP...ON 3 TOURIST VISAS

C.O 14th March

Med and Police checks sent April 11... hold up with aus police check but all done now....

Last document delivered 14 May ....

Wondering whats next ...they e- mail for more info...do they e- mail to tell you they dont??????

Very confused do I ring and enquire ? or just wait...:frown:

Guest wardie77
Hi All My name is Julie and I just joined up today .....brilliant site . Quick rundown of story so far ..be grateful for any feedback !

C.O 14th March

Med and Police checks sent April 11... hold up with aus police check but all done now....

Wondering whats next ...they e- mail for more info...do they e- mail to tell you they dont??????

Hi Juliedec, Welcome to the wait. It would be worth you check out the main forum as it will answer all your questions.

[h=1]SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.[/h]

C.O 14th March

if it's a PMV then you sit tight and wait. My CO only contacted me for additional information about my fiance (photographic ID), fiance's Birth Cert (Aus post or royal mail lost the first one lol) and for my medical. other than that I heard nothing until I had to contact her about processing time because I have uni exams this month. If you have followed the check list you will be fine :) if s/he needs anything else they will contact you x

if it's a PMV then you sit tight and wait. My CO only contacted me for additional information about my fiance (photographic ID), fiance's Birth Cert (Aus post or royal mail lost the first one lol) and for my medical. other than that I heard nothing until I had to contact her about processing time because I have uni exams this month. If you have followed the check list you will be fine :) if s/he needs anything else they will contact you x

Not sure if I missed this or whether i already said it - but just incase congratulations on the visa grant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wardie77

Hi All March applicants, it looks like AH is currently working through the Feburary applications so we should hopefully see some of the March applicants start to get approved towards the end of July/ Early August. Fingers crossed they speed us the process and we get them sooner!

Good luck and hang in there, I am sure the waiting is frustrating everyone as much as it is me!

Hi All March applicants, it looks like AH is currently working through the Feburary applications so we should hopefully see some of the March applicants start to get approved towards the end of July/ Early August. Fingers crossed they speed us the process and we get them sooner!

Good luck and hang in there, I am sure the waiting is frustrating everyone as much as it is me!

Best of Luck to you too wardie77..thats just cheered me up a lot ...Thanx:daydreaming:

Guest Adam Paterson

Hi All,

I emailed WP this week and got a response that they were on Maternity leave and that I needed to email DP.

I got the following response

Thank you for your message.

I can approve your visa on 23 August. Please telephone as a reminder. I have made a note that you will call me that day. You do not have to be in England. You can be anywhere as long as you are outside of Australia'

I know what I will be doing the morning of the 23rd of August!!