457 Documents with application

Paul B

Right then, its all progressing but i have to go back for my work overseas to Africa.

If they are requested with my application how are things like certificates sent? I take it it will be via email, but do i need them notarised etc as i have everything scanned to send as required.

As i am finding out i may not need medicals etc so can progress application from overseas once approval number comes from oz employer.

Not by email but online!!! You need to lodge your application over the Australian Immigration website only. That might take an hour or so. But please beware that sometimes the website is not working due to repairs in the background. This will be announced on there.

But I think scans should be fine without a notarised stamp on them. It worked in our case at least and we lodged our application from Italy where it's basically impossible to get notarised copies for English documents.

Good luck!

Guest First time Down Under
Right then, its all progressing but i have to go back for my work overseas to Africa.

If they are requested with my application how are things like certificates sent? I take it it will be via email, but do i need them notarised etc as i have everything scanned to send as required.

As i am finding out i may not need medicals etc so can progress application from overseas once approval number comes from oz employer.

Hi, I've just got my 457 visa, and the only things I had certified were my passport biodata page, my birth certificate and my passport photo. Didn't need to have anything else certified. Hope that helps.

Archived