Company sponsorship

Guest iansarge

Guest iansarge

Hello again, thought I'd ask another question just in case the wife is unable to get any points for her job.....

I will have 115 points so would have to look into sponsored visa, anyone completed a company sponsorship, if so how did you go about getting a sponsored position?

I'm an IT professional infrastructure Project manager with 20 years experience currently at JPMorgan....any help would be greatly appreciated....

Hi, i have just been granted a visa with the 457 sponsored visa, basically mine has been a long tough haul but you simply have to start off by doing a search for a company who can sponsor you so you have to email and ring round all the companies in your job criteria and ask them if they have any possible job vacancies and if they say yes then say that you are looking at emmigrating from the UK so would have to be sponsored etc.

I phoned loads but paid off in the end so you need a lot of patience etc. Hope this helps and feel free to ask me anything else too, good luck with all your process you decide to do :cute:

Guest iansarge

Thanks for the advice, hopefully we can get the points from the wife otherwise it;s full steam ahead, now the winter is starting to set in it realy hits home how much we want to get out of here....!

Guest T and family

hi dont know if this helps my hubby is a programme manager/ project manager in london and we have just got a job and ful relocation with fujitsu to melbourne they are currently recruiting to start and be in oz by begin feb. they have spaces in melbourne adelaide perth canberra and sydney:idea: we also know that IBM are doing the same.

Guest dazarooni

Ian

You've probably already done this already (but in case you haven't), check Jobconnect on the intranet site.

I'm pretty sure I've seen project manager roles available in our Sydney office.

I've actually applied to so many positions over there that HR rang me from Sydney to chat about vacancies. They said there was nothing suitable but would keep me in mind for future roles.

dazarooni

Guest iansarge

Hey dazarooni, thanks for the response, I'll have a butchers at the jobconnect site, I've never managed to find anything of interst within however as I'm a consultant and thus I dont think I can see all of it.....who's your contact in HR Sydney, maybe it's best to go direct??

Guest T and family

hi we went to a expo in oz in manchester thing last month and they just hada stand hr lady was paper sifting cv and handing out interview dates there and then and here we are with 8 weeks to go...

but i know that they recruit all the time

heres there wesite au.fujistu.com see there

good luck

Archived