Electrician looking for work - Advice needed please!

clarew

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

I have seen a job that may be of interest http://www.yourworldmigration.com/job-vacancies.html

They may do sponsorship. My brother in law got a job with 457 sponsorship from Yourworld Migration last and they are here now, happily living in Queensland.

Hope it helps.

T3.

Here we go again! Since my last comment was deleted wont say too much but do you's honestly think after all the negative posts about these companies it is worth plugging them on here!

• 1 month later...

HI there not posted for a while been busy working away so just a we update. That's me been booked onto my peer veet for my electrical wiring course in june. I was wondering if any one had the australian wiring regs on PDF to give me a look at before my course. I will be getting the books when I get to my course but was just to give me a heads up before I get there, that would be great, cheers.

• 1 month later...

Ho all especially to AJ that's me been and done my veet training in Adelaide and passed, been to the government house and applied for my unrestricted trade card that will take between 10 days and three weeks to arrive in nsw, then need to change it over to a nsw licence, got to say though that was the most stressful 10 days i had to go through, i recommend to anyone going on that course to get their books early and study because its full on, so much for all your doubting but that's it finally done :biggrin::biggrin: