Your NMC statement of entry

sh3p69

Hi guys, My partner just received an email this morning from ANMAC and it say that there are 2 things outstanding,

1-Your NMC statement of entry

2-Your verification of registration which comes to ANMAC directly from the NMC

We sent certified copies of the letter that you get with the NMC card on it but that does not seem to be the one...

So do you know if i can get the NMC to send a copy of the NMC statement of entry with the other stuff that there going t send straight to the ANMAC or do i have to get it and get it certified again and send it myself...

Thanks, Dave...

NMC can send you a duplicate Statement of entry, you could ask them if they would send it with the verification of registration. Why not phone them, they are very helpful! :biggrin:

Hi guys, My partner just received an email this morning from ANMAC and it say that there are 2 things outstanding,

1-Your NMC statement of entry

2-Your verification of registration which comes to ANMAC directly from the NMC

We sent certified copies of the letter that you get with the NMC card on it but that does not seem to be the one...

So do you know if i can get the NMC to send a copy of the NMC statement of entry with the other stuff that there going t send straight to the ANMAC or do i have to get it and get it certified again and send it myself...

Thanks, Dave...

Just been on the phone with the NMC and they said that they cant send it direct as its a sealed private thing addressed to my partner...

But im sure that i have read on another thread that they got the NMC to send it direct...:arghh:

We just went through this process for my wifes AHPRA registration. My wife phoned the NMC who sent her a form to fill in. The form asked for her pin no and the address where the verification was to be sent to (they don't send them to you but direct to ANMAC/APHRA).

It took about 3 weeks for the whole process and they charge £34 for the pleasure.

Yes Laura.

I asked NMC for 3 things.

A statement of entry for my last qualification as that was the only statement of entry that I didn't have :rolleyes: (sent to me free of charge)

A transcript of my nursing courses which were pre 1990's (they sent EU directives instead as college closed and syllabus not there) (sent directly to APHRA)

The verification of my good standing with the NMC (cost £34 and sent by NMC to both APHRA and ANMAC (just in case).

Thanks for the reply`s guys...

GilraenH, i didn't ring my partner did...

Yes there going to send the verification straight to the ANMAC but they said that they can not send the statement of entry, They can only send that to Her direct...

Do you know if we can send the statement of entry (the copy that we are going to get from the NMC, original) straight to them or do we have to send a certified copy, because i dont know if they will accept an original and if they do we can always get another copy for free if we need it and it will save us some money not haveing to go back and getting it certified...

Dave...:wacko:

Hello there again, We sent an Email to the ANMAC asking if they would accept the original copy of the NMC Statement of entry, or does it have to be a certified copy as i did read some were that they do not accept originals...

We got a nice reply this morning from them saying that they would accept, But you will not be able to get it back...

This is good as now we dont have to go and see the guy again to certify and then him ask for a wod of cash... Plus we can just get another copy sent for free from the NMC...:wink: