Guest 8788jt

Soooooo frustrated !!

Guest 8788jt

Hi

Whilst loads of people all around are receiving their visa's, we are still waiting for ours !:arghh:

I am genuinely really chuffed for people that are receiving them but really, really want mine (how selfish of me. LOL!!). It seems like we have been waiting for ever. So, I decided to finally send an email to DIAC to chase progress and got the following reply:-

"Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s

General Skilled Migration programme.

Notes on file show that this application has been finalised on 27th

November ,2007 and a letter of decision will be sent to you shortly.

We wish you all the best for the future."

Aaaarhhhh !!!!! I just want to know, is it a yes or a no???????

An increasingly desperate Joanne XX

Guest cherylnandy

Hi Joanne

I know how you are feeling, we were like that, we just sent them emails every so often we managed to get hold of a few names and emailed them. Good luck and hang in there

Cheryl:wubclub:

From that reply i reckon you will be hearing pretty quickly...... FINGERS CROSSED AND TOES AND EYES AND.... EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

min x:wubclub:

3RD MARCH 2008....WE ARE HERE!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! That is so frustrating. You'll be checking your e-mails every hour, you won't be able to sleep........then HEY PRESTO.....you'll get the good news.

Keep my fingers crossed for you, good luck

Finally made it 4/7/08

YNWA

Hi Joanne,

We got our visa today from our agent and he sent a copy through of the letter from our c/o, and guess what the letter was dated the

22nd November 2007

and whats the date today:wacko:? So we had to wait another 5 whole days till we heard anything:arghh:!!!! Hang in there it will be your turn very soon...

Alex

Guest 8788jt

Awww. Thanks guys and yes, you're right. I am checking our emails constantly, I have even got the world clock up so I can keep checking what time it is in Adelaide to see if they have started work yet. LOL !!

Joanne XX

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

Hi our visa was granted on May 29th and we were told by our agent on June 1st,so expect the good news very,very soon

Yep me too, I am checking first thing in the morning and then right up to when I go to bed

and our meds hit LCU on 22 Oct, so we probably have at least a couple of weeks more to wait

I promised myself I would not start stressing, checking e mail etc until at least the first week in Dec

But some people seem to have got thiers a month after thier meds hit LCU

I KNOW every case is different

But it is soooooooooooo hard to stay rational when we are sooo close:wacko:

I pestered my poor agent with a stupid question yesterday just so I could kow that she had not forgotten all about me, I am so sad:unsure:

I was having irrational thoughts of my paperwork falling down behind a desk somewhere

help me, the only cure is a visa (or 4:twitcy:)

Visa - MODL 136 Childcare Coordinator

1st TRA application, Nov 06, as a Childcare Coordinator came back positive as Hairdresser so...........

TRA ack 20/03/ app 27/04/07

Visa lodged 14/05/07

PC back 10/07/07

visa ack 14/08/07

C O 26/09/07 (11/09/07)

meds arrived 22/10/07

VISAs granted 14/12/07:biglaugh:

Not long now!!! hang on in there and treat this as quality time to go shopping and get packing!!! as Jo says keep checking your emails but also check your junk emails too,,good luck fingers crossed your not waiting too much longer,

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi KazE

I think everyone fels as frazzled as you do whe one gets towards the end of the process. You think about the visa more often than men think about sex! (Said to be every 17 seconds according to a friend of mine!)

Hang in there, chooks. It won't be long now.

Cheers

Gill

Guest Gollywobbler
Hi

Whilst loads of people all around are receiving their visa's, we are still waiting for ours !:arghh:

I am genuinely really chuffed for people that are receiving them but really, really want mine (how selfish of me. LOL!!). It seems like we have been waiting for ever. So, I decided to finally send an email to DIAC to chase progress and got the following reply:-

"Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s

General Skilled Migration programme.

Notes on file show that this application has been finalised on 27th

November ,2007 and a letter of decision will be sent to you shortly.

We wish you all the best for the future."

Aaaarhhhh !!!!! I just want to know, is it a yes or a no???????

An increasingly desperate Joanne XX

Hi Joanne

It means that the database shows that everything is fine and the visa is ready to be granted, but your Co has not gotten around to granting it yet.

Mum has a Contributory Parent visa. Those are processed by the Perth Offshore Parets Centre. Because only 3,500 CP visas can be granted per year, the POPC staff are under far less pressure than the ASPC staff.

If the CO is off sick/on leave/manning the call centre that day/dealing with other cases that day - with a bit of gentle persuasion, the other POPC COs will cover for the missing and vital CO. It is FAR less of a "production line" than the ASPC, where everyone is working flat out and no one has the time to spare to cover for an absent colleague as well as dealing with their own caseloads.

The e-mail you have received is as good as a "Yes." That is for sure.

The magic e-mail will be in your in-box very soon now, honey.

Cheers

Gill

Guest AndyandAlly

Any news Jo?

Hopefully you'll get the magic e-mail soon!

Ally

xx

Guest TONYL

hi tonyl ere i know you must fed up all our docs received at lcu may 14 and stilllllllllll waiting anyway good luck tonyl