Help Please - RPL Project report Sample

Guest ronkhu

Guest ronkhu

Hi,

I am applying for section 175 under ICT Business Analyst and need help in preparing a RPL Project report.

Would be of great help if anyone can help with a sample RPL Project report and PM me the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Can anyone please help on this ??

Hi ronkhu,

I went down the RPL route when I applied for my Skilled Independent visa back in 2005. I've got two of the projects reports that I submitted to the ACS, but they where for the job role of Software Engineer.

Let me know if you're still interested, at least using them as a guide.

Cheers

Guest ronkhu

Hi Tricky - Thanks a ton and I am sure I can use your report for a guide.

Can you please share the same with me -

Edited by ronkhu
removed email as per forum rules

Guest ronkhu

Thanks Tricky !!!

Any one has any more reports to share would be of great help for me to compile and customize it as per my requirement.

Just a quick warning here - be very wary of handing over RPLs to strangers online. You never know how they're going to be used.

OP: Your RPL should be YOUR work, detailing YOUR experience. Someone else's RPL should be of no interest to you.

If you want information about the format to use, there are plenty of templates available online.

• 1 month later...
Guest zaedi

Can I have the sample of the report?

Hi,

I am applying for section 175 under ICT Business Analyst and need help in preparing a RPL Project report.

Would be of great help if anyone can help with a sample RPL Project report and PM me the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Edited by snifter

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fahad Nari

Hello Ronkhu

I am looking to apply for a business analyst position as well. Can you please email me sample BA assessment project reports for my reference

Edited by snifter

LOL!

Five people now - none of them with any previous posting history or subsequent posting history. All joined PIO with the sole aim of getting their hands on a RPL that someone else has written.

I'll bet money they're all from high-risk countries. :wink:

Hi Nickynook,

I agree with your 2 post that one should prepare their own reports.

Hi guys who looking for reports, Please make enquiry how to prepare or what to prepare and what are all the points to be added where necessary and points which are prominent and important, instead of asking for full reports from others. Even though whatever modification you made also, the assessor can easily find out because of his regular business of assessing and repeatability of report from many.

On the other hand, Nicknook, I request, Please do not bet on specific things like HR or LR counrties as if it condemn a particular squater. It may hurt many.

Hope you would consider my request.

Cheers.

On the other hand, Nicknook, I request, Please do not bet on specific things like HR or LR counrties as if it condemn a particular squater. It may hurt many.

Cheers.

Maybe I'm casting aspersions and Mr Ahmed, Mr Gaurmis, Mr Fahad and Mr Dhama are all fine upstanding British citizens.

However it's much more likely that they all come from the sub-continent - all countries within which are classed as high risk for fraudulent applications.

I wonder why?

Maybe I'm casting aspersions and Mr Ahmed, Mr Gaurmis, Mr Fahad and Mr Dhama are all fine upstanding British citizens.

However it's much more likely that they all come from the sub-continent - all countries within which are classed as high risk for fraudulent applications.

I wonder why?

Hi Nickynook,

It seems like going deeper and harder. I apologise for my comment posted earlier.

cheers.

Just a reminder to not include your email in posts.

Please ask people to PM in the first instance, or you PM the person you are wanting to help you.

Thanks

snifter

Hi Nickynook,

I agree with your 2 post that one should prepare their own reports.

Hi guys who looking for reports, Please make enquiry how to prepare or what to prepare and what are all the points to be added where necessary and points which are prominent and important, instead of asking for full reports from others. Even though whatever modification you made also, the assessor can easily find out because of his regular business of assessing and repeatability of report from many.

Cheers.

I think there's nothing wrong in goinf thru an RPL report written by someone else, and if that someone has already cleared the ACS assessment it does help. Obviously, people are not so dumb as to copy the matter entirely (each RPL report will ultimately turn out to be unique as the skills and experience of a person will vary). I realised this now, that I actually don't need to write an RPL report (confirmed this with ACS directly), as I have sufficient computer qualifications (completed a 6 semester course from NIIT) and am also Microsoft certified. Sorry, if I'm sounding arrogant here. I realised this when I went throught the latest ACS Skills Assessment guidelines. Might be worth checking this out before you actually start preparing that detailed RPL report and running from pillar to post trying to get hold of someone else's report. And this is for arrogant people like Nickynook - if you can't help someone, then its better to SHUT UP!

think there's nothing wrong in goinf thru an RPL report written by someone else, and if that someone has already cleared the ACS assessment it does help. Obviously, people are not so dumb as to copy the matter entirely (each RPL report will ultimately turn out to be unique as the skills and experience of a person will vary). I realised this now, that I actually don't need to write an RPL report (confirmed this with ACS directly), as I have sufficient computer qualifications (completed a 6 semester course from NIIT) and am also Microsoft certified. Sorry, if I'm sounding arrogant here. I realised this when I went throught the latest ACS Skills Assessment guidelines. Might be worth checking this out before you actually start preparing that detailed RPL report and running from pillar to post trying to get hold of someone else's report. And this is for arrogant people like Nickynook - if you can't help someone, then its better to SHUT UP!

And this is for arrogant people like Nickynook - if you can't help someone, then its better to SHUT UP!

Charming..

You don't seem to realise.

I AM helping people. I might not be helping you but I am helping those who might be pre-disposed to handing over the RPL that they, no doubt sweated blood over, to some anonymous person on the web to do what they want with it. You might not like it much but my intentions are honourable..

Now it's been pointed out to you that seeking other peoples RPLs isn't quite the done thing - frankly it's cheating - you suddenly realise that you don't need it after all. Funny, that.

I don't think you're really in a position to lecture me on helping people - when your first post was to ask a stranger for an RPL? :laugh:

• Like 1

And this is for arrogant people like Nickynook - if you can't help someone, then its better to SHUT UP!

Hi gaurmis,

Even in my earlier post, I agree with Nickynook's point. I only requested Nickynook not to use harsh word. But now I see you are also doing the same. I see it is not going to help any way. I can see there is truth in the view of Nickynook. You might be a guinuine case to use others documents for guidence. But it is not happening everywhere.

Both Nickynook and gaurmis, I request please put an end and stop digging this. There is no point in giving explanation and hurting eachother.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Edited by ompragash

Guest guest76088

Plagiarism is wrong. Some people will simple top-and-tail it and try and pass it off as there own particularly if it has already cleared the system.

Requests for assistance regarding how to frame the report and what kind of thing to put in it are one thing; but requests for completed reports are entirely another.

There could be repercussions if identical reports are found. More of a worry for those having gained a visa already on the basis of it I suspect. As this is likely to be the original author I would discourage distribution of your personal report.

Gaurmis, you are unreasonable to expect someone to do your work for you. I don't really care whether you have done a weekend course in calligraphy or quantum physics. You are sounding arrogant, and most of all you are being very rude which to a Pom is intolerable.

BigD

think there's nothing wrong in goinf thru an RPL report written by someone else, and if that someone has already cleared the ACS assessment it does help. Obviously, people are not so dumb as to copy the matter entirely (each RPL report will ultimately turn out to be unique as the skills and experience of a person will vary). I realised this now, that I actually don't need to write an RPL report (confirmed this with ACS directly), as I have sufficient computer qualifications (completed a 6 semester course from NIIT) and am also Microsoft certified. Sorry, if I'm sounding arrogant here. I realised this when I went throught the latest ACS Skills Assessment guidelines. Might be worth checking this out before you actually start preparing that detailed RPL report and running from pillar to post trying to get hold of someone else's report. And this is for arrogant people like Nickynook - if you can't help someone, then its better to SHUT UP!