You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

The Pom Queen

Abduction Alert in Sydney - Parents BEWARE

A Man with a large scar on his face has tried to kidnap three children in Sydney's south, police say.

Two sisters, aged 10 and five, and their brother, aged six, were approached by the man as they walked alone along the Old Princes Highway at Engadine, NSW this morning.

He grabbed the boy but the youngster broke free and the three children all ran home.

Police urged parents to be vigilant in the wake of the incident.

Detectives are looking for a man described as tanned with dark hair, a moustache and a large scar on the right side of his face.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

My daughter goes to school in Engadine. Bit worried now. Although I am sure that the school will be watching extra closely. My heart feels like it is jumping in to my mouth. I had heard it on the radio but hadn't clocked that it was so close to home.

My daughter goes to school in Engadine. Bit worried now. Although I am sure that the school will be watching extra closely. My heart feels like it is jumping in to my mouth. I had heard it on the radio but hadn't clocked that it was so close to home.

I am sure the school will be on alert. It may be worth having a chat to her when she gets home about the dangers of strangers.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

I am sure the school will be on alert. It may be worth having a chat to her when she gets home about the dangers of strangers.

I have spoken to her about stranger danger in the past, but I think it is time for another chat. She knows that she mustn't go with anyone, even if they tell her that Mummy sent them, and that if anything meant that I couldn't get to school to collect her, what the procedure would be. Very worrying.

I have spoken to her about stranger danger in the past, but I think it is time for another chat. She knows that she mustn't go with anyone, even if they tell her that Mummy sent them, and that if anything meant that I couldn't get to school to collect her, what the procedure would be. Very worrying.

It is very worrying, I still drum it in to mine and they are older, I even panic when they go in to the public toilets and are gone too long, it's terrible how we have to worry like this.