Abduction Alert in Sydney - Parents BEWARE

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

A Man with a large scar on his face has tried to kidnap three children in Sydney's south, police say.

Two sisters, aged 10 and five, and their brother, aged six, were approached by the man as they walked alone along the Old Princes Highway at Engadine, NSW this morning.

He grabbed the boy but the youngster broke free and the three children all ran home.

Police urged parents to be vigilant in the wake of the incident.

Detectives are looking for a man described as tanned with dark hair, a moustache and a large scar on the right side of his face.

My daughter goes to school in Engadine. Bit worried now. Although I am sure that the school will be watching extra closely. My heart feels like it is jumping in to my mouth. I had heard it on the radio but hadn't clocked that it was so close to home.

Guest The Pom Queen
My daughter goes to school in Engadine. Bit worried now. Although I am sure that the school will be watching extra closely. My heart feels like it is jumping in to my mouth. I had heard it on the radio but hadn't clocked that it was so close to home.

I am sure the school will be on alert. It may be worth having a chat to her when she gets home about the dangers of strangers.

I am sure the school will be on alert. It may be worth having a chat to her when she gets home about the dangers of strangers.

I have spoken to her about stranger danger in the past, but I think it is time for another chat. She knows that she mustn't go with anyone, even if they tell her that Mummy sent them, and that if anything meant that I couldn't get to school to collect her, what the procedure would be. Very worrying.

Guest The Pom Queen
I have spoken to her about stranger danger in the past, but I think it is time for another chat. She knows that she mustn't go with anyone, even if they tell her that Mummy sent them, and that if anything meant that I couldn't get to school to collect her, what the procedure would be. Very worrying.

It is very worrying, I still drum it in to mine and they are older, I even panic when they go in to the public toilets and are gone too long, it's terrible how we have to worry like this.