[Urgent] 572 visa - Further medical results referred

Guest tuet

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and was really frustrated with my visa application status. Hopefully someone can shed some light on what I should do/ who to contact.

I applied the 572 visa as I am going on for a diploma course starting 12/3 (tomorrow), unfortunately my visa status is at "Further medical results referred" and was on hold for two weeks. My chaps who applied at the same time got their grant within less than one week. Here's the process of my application.

14/2 Start Application

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]14/02/2012 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Health requirements outstanding[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]14/02/2012Health requirements outstanding

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%][/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]23/02/2012 Further medical results referred

So I did my heatlh check on the 17th, checked with the clinic and they said everything was ok. The reports were sent to Oz on 22nd and was recevied on the 23rd and the process was just on going since then. I tried mailing the immigration dept at Oz and they said they were waiting for the "results" to further process my application. I tried calling the local embassy and they said as I did my application online, I can only follow up with the immi dept thru email which I already did.

I am extremely frustrated at the moment now, as school is starting tomorrow and I do not have a date to look forward to for the outcome of my visa.

I have read thru posts and some people mention that I can contact LCU for clearance/ or HSA. Can someone please give me their contacts so I can reach them first thing tomorrow morning to check on my visa.... I would really like to get my grant such that I can catch up with the study.

Thanks in advance all.

ray

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and was really frustrated with my visa application status. Hopefully someone can shed some light on what I should do/ who to contact.

I applied the 572 visa as I am going on for a diploma course starting 12/3 (tomorrow), unfortunately my visa status is at "Further medical results referred" and was on hold for two weeks. My chaps who applied at the same time got their grant within less than one week. Here's the process of my application.

14/2 Start Application

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]14/02/2012[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Health requirements outstanding[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]14/02/2012Health requirements outstanding

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]23/02/2012 Further medical results referred

So I did my heatlh check on the 17th, checked with the clinic and they said everything was ok. The reports were sent to Oz on 22nd and was recevied on the 23rd and the process was just on going since then. I tried mailing the immigration dept at Oz and they said they were waiting for the "results" to further process my application. I tried calling the local embassy and they said as I did my application online, I can only follow up with the immi dept thru email which I already did.

I am extremely frustrated at the moment now, as school is starting tomorrow and I do not have a date to look forward to for the outcome of my visa.

I have read thru posts and some people mention that I can contact LCU for clearance/ or HSA. Can someone please give me their contacts so I can reach them first thing tomorrow morning to check on my visa.... I would really like to get my grant such that I can catch up with the study.

Thanks in advance all.

ray[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

You could try: Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au

If you intend to enter Australia after the commencement date of your course, I suggest you take advice about possible complications.

Thanks wrussel,

I will try to email HOC to find out what's my status. It was a sponsored course with a fixed start date and a short notice for me to apply the visa. Thanks and cheers.