What should I do next when Vetassess processing time is over 16 weeks now

huythai

Hi everybody,

Vetasess received all our documents for Office Manager in 8/November/2011 and till now (17 weeks 1 day) we have not heard any response from Vetasess. Then we sent an email to ask about the progress and here is the answer from an assessment officer:

"I am currently assessing your case. The guided processing time is about 12-16 weeks; however, it may be longer or shorter in the reality. We try to finalise your case as soon as possible.

Thank you!"

I have no idea how long it will take to finalise my case and there is no way to ask for urgent request now.

The migration are going to have a big change in this July and we are really hurry to able to submit State Sponsor in West Australian.

we are in the same boat. We submitted our documents for Office manager on 17/Nov 2011 and have not heard any response from Vetassess either. We are still waiting too.... They sent us a automated email a few days ago that most cases get finalized within1 6 weeks but some take time and because there a big load for SS that is why there might be a delay.

Hope this helps... Fingers crossed too....

Which country are you from.

have u asked Vetassess for the Points Test too or only assessment of qualification and work experience

What abt the IELTS. Have you cleared that .. how much did u score. We need 8 in each as we are 10 points short of the 65.

Thank for your share.

I'm from Vietnam and I also need IELTS band 7 in each and SS to reach 70 points in total. We intend to migrate to Perth this year, where do u wish to relocate?

• 2 weeks later...

After several inquiries, finally we received positive outcome from VETASSESS and here is the details:

Application received: 08-Nov-2011

Assessment status: Positive - 19-Mar-2012

We expect to receive paper by post in next few days.

Hope this info is useful for who is waiting for VETASSESS.

Good luck :em3900:

Congratulations. Best of luck with the SS application..

I hope we hear from them soon. How many points did u get for your qualifications and work experience

After several inquiries, finally we received positive outcome from VETASSESS and here is the details:

Application received: 08-Nov-2011

Assessment status: Positive - 19-Mar-2012

We expect to receive paper by post in next few days.

Hope this info is useful for who is waiting for VETASSESS.

Good luck :em3900:

Guest Yogesh Pradhanani

I have applied on 7th Sep, '11.......Still waiting.....(28th Week)....Agent followed them thrice....but the answer is same all the time.....application is in final stage....within day or two you will get the outcome.....

My OH got a response today saying that they are sorry for the delay and his case will be dealt with on top priority and will get a respond within a few weeks this is after waiting for 18 weeks. U have been waiting for longer. Have u tried to call them directly and find out what the problem is. In which category have u applied.

I have applied on 7th Sep, '11.......Still waiting.....(28th Week)....Agent followed them thrice....but the answer is same all the time.....application is in final stage....within day or two you will get the outcome.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yogesh Pradhanani

Still waiting......I have not directly called to vetassess coz, I dont have any reference no. and as per my best info. they are :arghh:responding to agents (as agent has dealt with my application) and not us directly. Today I have completed 30 weeks.... Outcome is pending......Today, I met my agent, he told there are holidays in australia and it may take one more week. I am frastrated......Even forgot to react in this type of situation, specially when nothing is in your control. Now, I have biggest threat of time deadline of June. As per I have projected last year, I could receive the skill assessment max. by December, 11' (applied in Sep, 2011). Anyone can share their latest experience !!!:daydreaming:

Guest Yogesh Pradhanani
Hi everybody,

Vetasess received all our documents for Office Manager in 8/November/2011 and till now (17 weeks 1 day) we have not heard any response from Vetasess. Then we sent an email to ask about the progress and here is the answer from an assessment officer:

"I am currently assessing your case. The guided processing time is about 12-16 weeks; however, it may be longer or shorter in the reality. We try to finalise your case as soon as possible.

Thank you!"

I have no idea how long it will take to finalise my case and there is no way to ask for urgent request now.

The migration are going to have a big change in this July and we are really hurry to able to submit State Sponsor in West Australian.

It looks good timescale, if they grant you soon....coz, I am waiting since 30 weeks and still waiting, with no clarity from vetassess....

Guest Yogesh Pradhanani

Have you receive your result by post ?.....What was the reason for Unsucessful application. Just to take a idea.....I m still waiting for the results (30 weeks)

Have you receive your result by post ?.....What was the reason for Unsucessful application. Just to take a idea.....I m still waiting for the results (30 weeks)

I think you'd better call them, 30 weeks is simply too long, it is as double as the estimated time stated in Vetassess website. Whether it is positive or negative, they should at least give you an outcome.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I am new here and I just want to say that the worst thing for me is waiting for vetassess.

All your statements don`t give me much hope that this will have an end soon.

Tey received my documents on February 23 so its about 9 weeks now. I guess i will not make it in time (to 30th of june)....

Does anyone have an idea what exacly they are doing? How do they compare my german qualifications to Australien standards?

My degree says "biological technical officer" (official NAATI translation) but I applied for chemistry technician because that is in my opinion closely related and the only job on a state sponsor list.

Does anyone have experience with chemistry technician assessment?

Cheers.

Its good to know that there are people in similar situations!!