And a great day was had by all.

crispysince70

Have got parents over visiting us, and of course, have been showing them the many delightfull places in Tasmania.

So, we've started out heading for Eaglehawk neck and dropped off at dog line, had a little photo op with the kids sat on the bronze dog. Then we had a little picnic on the beach at Pirates bay.

Got to Eaglehawk neck, had a little look at the blowhole, had a walk down to the jetty, where lots of charter boats were coming in with loads of tuna, a couiple of guys were catching squid and the kids spent a good half hour driving the fishermen mad with lots of questions.

Dropped off at Midway point of the way back and got out our fishing rods, and OMG it was brill, everytime we cast in a line there was something on the other end, it was absolutley brill!!

We managed to dodge the rain all day, and managed to get a bit of a suntan to boot.

It was great!!

Chris x

Have got parents over visiting us, and of course, have been showing them the many delightfull places in Tasmania.

So, we've started out heading for Eaglehawk neck and dropped off at dog line, had a little photo op with the kids sat on the bronze dog. Then we had a little picnic on the beach at Pirates bay.

Got to Eaglehawk neck, had a little look at the blowhole, had a walk down to the jetty, where lots of charter boats were coming in with loads of tuna, a couiple of guys were catching squid and the kids spent a good half hour driving the fishermen mad with lots of questions.

Dropped off at Midway point of the way back and got out our fishing rods, and OMG it was brill, everytime we cast in a line there was something on the other end, it was absolutley brill!!

We managed to dodge the rain all day, and managed to get a bit of a suntan to boot.

It was great!!

Chris x

I miss the fishing I have to admit. I've never bothered in the UK.

I like the advatar - is that you?