Family Sponsored or Management Visa

Guest Gareth

Guest Gareth

Hi I'm new in here but please bear with me!

We unsure what visa to go for; my wife has a brother with citizenship already living in Sydney; she also has another brother who has been granted a visa and will be moving down there soon. Their mother still lives here but would probably move down - but only if we did.

I've worked in management all my life and although I'm not at Chief Exec level I am on the board and have lots of experience working at that level and ran my own leadership training company for 4 years.

The question is do we go for a family sponsored visa; do we qualify for it? If we don't and go for a work visa which type of management visa is the best to go for, there seem to be many of them (management consultant, general manager, business and information professional, etc) and all can be a little vague.

Any ideas would be welcome; thanks!

Guest scoop

Hi Gareth

Welcome to Poms.

My advice would be to have a chat with a migration agent, most will offer a free first consultation. They would be able to steer you in the right direction.

Good luck with it all hun

SCoop

x

Guest lholmes
Hi I'm new in here but please bear with me!

We unsure what visa to go for; my wife has a brother with citizenship already living in Sydney; she also has another brother who has been granted a visa and will be moving down there soon. Their mother still lives here but would probably move down - but only if we did.

I've worked in management all my life and although I'm not at Chief Exec level I am on the board and have lots of experience working at that level and ran my own leadership training company for 4 years.

The question is do we go for a family sponsored visa; do we qualify for it? If we don't and go for a work visa which type of management visa is the best to go for, there seem to be many of them (management consultant, general manager, business and information professional, etc) and all can be a little vague.

Any ideas would be welcome; thanks!

Hi Gareth

You should firstly complete an online assessment which will determine your eligibility for a specific visa/s. Following this, you will have the chance to chat with a Migration Consultant who will explain everything you need to know about the process and exactly how you qualify.

You can complete the Visa Bureau’s no obligation online assessment by visiting: http://www.visabureau.com/australia/online-visa-assessments.aspx.

When completing the assessment, simply choose an occupation which you feel is closest to your current role. The Migration Consultant will help you decide if this is actually the right skill for you or they will qualify you with alternative occupation.

Good luck!

Archived