How does it work - 457 Long Term Business Sponsorship Visa?

Guest kamlak

Hi All

We are now in the process of the above application, what I cannot find is a clear idea of how this process works and what needs to be done

My sponsor has been allocated a case officer, I have started the e-application but it stops when I try and lodge / pay

Can any one give me a simple and clear idea of how this process will work going forward ?

Many Thanks

:notworthy:

KamlaK

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Kamlak

I don't know why the e-system won't let you apply on-line. Have you tried contacting your employer's CO? I'd start there for instructions about how to make the system co-operate.

Meanwhile I'm bumping this thread back up to teh top in the hope that someone who has been through the e-457 process ill step in with some help.

Cheers

Gill

Guest GoodersGang

Hi Kamlak

My e457 application is nearly completed hopefully my visa will be awarded pretty soon.

Hopefully this might help if you have anymore questions please ask away!!

Employer files for Nomination number

I completed e457 online application

Xrays completed and posted (medicals if you have kids)

Additional information asked for ie. Birth/marriage certs,photo id,job references etc

VISA!!! (fingers crossed)

Good Luck!!!

Steve G

Many Thanks for your reply

I have managed to get my application on the system but it only allows me to progress as far saving the data

On doing research I think the issue at present is the Nomination Number - I think the number I have been sent is there application number not the official number to allow the next stage to happen

I will chase them up tonight and get clarity

How long does an application take ?

Thanks for any more information that can be given

KamlaK:notworthy:

Archived