Vetassess Skill Assessment Processing Time

Guest Tanmoy

Hi, I am new in this forum and need some idea of people who have experience of skill assessment with Vetassess.

My wife has applied for Skill Migration with Vetasses for the Occupation "Training and Development Professional" on 21st Dec 2011 and hard copies of the supporting documents were received by them on 6th of Jan 2012.

However there has been no communication from their side after that. I have called them up a couple of times and have mailed them also regarding the estimated time required but always get a standard reply that it will take 16 weeks without getting details of the case.

I am worried that if takes that long and the assessment is not done before May, I will not be able to apply for South Australia SS as they closed the same on 2nd May last year. And if we miss the deadline this year the changes in the next year will be a total different scenario.

It will really help me if I get some idea of the time required for assessment from people with experience of the same.

Please help!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am new in this forum and need some idea of people who have experience of skill assessment with Vetassess.

My wife has applied for Skill Migration with Vetasses for the Occupation "Training and Development Professional" on 21st Dec 2011 and hard copies of the supporting documents were received by them on 6th of Jan 2012.

However there has been no communication from their side after that. I have called them up a couple of times and have mailed them also regarding the estimated time required but always get a standard reply that it will take 16 weeks without getting details of the case.

I am worried that if takes that long and the assessment is not done before May, I will not be able to apply for South Australia SS as they closed the same on 2nd May last year. And if we miss the deadline this year the changes in the next year will be a total different scenario.

It will really help me if I get some idea of the time required for assessment from people with experience of the same.

Please help!!!

Hello Tanmoy,

I also applied for the assessment of my qualification and employment to Vetassess , copies of my were sent to them on 29/12/11, they confirmed the receipt on 6th of January.

Please keep in touch if you have any news.

Good luck !!!

Guest Skyline

Vetasses confirmed mine last October 20,2011.I emailed them and they said it will take 16 weeks.I am quite worried if ever it will be more than this just like the case of Davo.

Hi all,

My fiance's application was received by VETASSESS end of November 2011 and we are yet to hear anything as yet.

It does appear that the 12-16 weeks they suggest is realistic.

Will keep you posted on when we hear. It is 12 weeks on friday for us!

Laura

Thanks a lot for the info Laura.... Please keep us posted about any correspondence from Vetessess.... Hope you receive it soon....

Hi All,

Looking at experience of with Vetessess, I am really getting worried now...

If it takes as long as 23 weeks (like Davos), I am not sure If I will receive it before the State Sponsorship closes.

~Tanmoy

Guest Skyline
Hi All,

Looking at experience of with Vetessess, I am really getting worried now...

If it takes as long as 23 weeks (like Davos), I am not sure If I will receive it before the State Sponsorship closes.

~Tanmoy

Hi Tanmoy,I'm quite worried too with my Vetasses.Would you know until what month they can process state sponsorphip?I am afraid that I cannot make it to their deadline=c

Hi Tanmoy,I'm quite worried too with my Vetasses.Would you know until what month they can process state sponsorphip?I am afraid that I cannot make it to their deadline=c

Hi Skyline,

Vetessess Assessment is not dependent on State Sponsorship. However the South Australia stopped taking applications for SS after 2nd May last year. The same date for West Australia is most probably in June..

~Tanmoy

We have just heard back from Vetassess yesterday with a positive skills assessment. It took 16.½ weeks. From what they said to my agent, they are extremley busy and you will not hear before 16 weeks. Occasionaly you might get the odd one that gets processed quicker. Once 16 weeks arises, they then have to put you as a priority.

Hi Skyline,

Vetessess Assessment is not dependent on State Sponsorship. However the South Australia stopped taking applications for SS after 2nd May last year. The same date for West Australia is most probably in June..

~Tanmoy

???? confused , are you saying that WA are possibly not going to offer SS to anyone after june ????

lee

No not necessarily but history has shown that when changes are afoot in the July some states close their applications for sponsorship to ensure they clear the backlog before new legislation is implemented. This happened last year and previously when the law changed. Sa normally lead and sometimes other states follow.

We have just heard back from Vetassess yesterday with a positive skills assessment. It took 16.½ weeks. From what they said to my agent, they are extremley busy and you will not hear before 16 weeks. Occasionaly you might get the odd one that gets processed quicker. Once 16 weeks arises, they then have to put you as a priority.

Thank you Max.... Very useful information....

???? confused , are you saying that WA are possibly not going to offer SS to anyone after june ????

lee

Hi Lee,

Ben is right. IN previous years States have stopped giving nominations one or two months before the July changes and that is the reason I am worried as Vetesses may not send me the assessment result before that happens. :(

Best of luck to you for your SS. Do keep us posted about the progress.

~Tanmoy