Anyone had a skills assessed by TRA since OCT 2011???

Dean74

Phoned TRA just now and found out my wifes application was lodged on 19th January and is 'awaiting assessment'!

they're still quoting at least 60 working days according to the lady we spoke to.

Our Vic SS was confirmed on 13th December so will be touch and go that our TRA comes through before the 4 months is up!

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoned TRA just now and found out my wifes application was lodged on 19th January and is 'awaiting assessment'!

they're still quoting at least 60 working days according to the lady we spoke to.

Our Vic SS was confirmed on 13th December so will be touch and go that our TRA comes through before the 4 months is up!

Thanks for the update,.. but i cant see how they are still quoting 60 working days as there are people on this forum who have waited almost 90 working days! strange goings on if you ask me.

Guest TheSandersons

Hi, we sent ours off beginning of november & still nothing back :( when the agent checked online last week it said "waiting to be assesed"

I will post if i hear anything & hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. Also could someone give me abit of info on this july changes thing? could it ruin it for any of us. quite worrying me

thanks

Good to see new threads starting to appear concerning TRA, I have been worried about the lack of response from TRA for several weeks maybe someone from the TRA will spot these threads and spring into action and i will have my results by friday!!!! and maybe Sunderland will win the premier league, time to put down the bottle!

I emailed our agent to chase and he said TRA were now processing submissions from November.

Anyone who submitted October/early November had a positive / any outcome yet????

We submitted on 6 December and getting a little worried about the July deadline TBH.:arghh:

Guest TheSandersons

[h=3]TRA Application Processing[/h]12 January 2012

Due to the volume and diversity of applications received for the TRA Migration Skills Assessment and Migration Points Advice programs, TRA is currently experiencing delays in processing times.

This was posted on the TRA website.

Our agent contacted them yesterday & they said that there is no idea of when we will recieve it & that it will come in order of when they recieved them...Ours was oct 2011

Guest sophyjosh

Hell i am new to this forum, we loged our skills assment to TRA in November 2011, has any one had any news yet on theres getting assessed?

My OH is currently undergoing assessment for his AQF III. If and when he finally gets the AQF III, do you think it will be easier/quicker for TRA to assess him? We too are trying to do everything we can to get our paperwork submitted before 1 July. I have sent TRA an email requesting info and their processing times, but they haven't reponded as yet. I will post info if and when I receive it, but in the meantime if anyone else has any info, I would be grateful if you could let me know. Thanks.

Guest kianobeano

Hi cANdygirl,

we in the same boat ...waiting on AQFIII ... BUT I CAN DEFO ASSURE YOU WE WILL NOT GET ANY SORT OF PRIORITY. sorry didnt realise i was in caps !!!

sooo frustrating !!!

jen

My OH is currently undergoing assessment for his AQF III. If and when he finally gets the AQF III, do you think it will be easier/quicker for TRA to assess him? We too are trying to do everything we can to get our paperwork submitted before 1 July. I have sent TRA an email requesting info and their processing times, but they haven't reponded as yet. I will post info if and when I receive it, but in the meantime if anyone else has any info, I would be grateful if you could let me know. Thanks.

Ours has gone in with an AQF III but it wont be any quicker.