If you need girlie friends in Sydney

sha76

Hey Girls,

Like many of you before, I've just arrived in Sydney and would love to make some friends! Any catch ups in the diary I could pop along to?

I'm Nicki, living in Manly, 28, boyfriend is back in the UK.

Hope to meet soon!x

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Manda and A Higgins, im so sorry I dont go on here as often as I used to just once in a while to check if there are any newbies who want to join our girly group! Hey Nicki lovely to hear from you! Best thing to do is message me on 0404430870 and we can go from there. Next meet up is this sat in Newtown for some of the girls 30ths! All welcome.

Natalie x

Hi Nicki,

Apologies I only just spotted your message, i also live in Manly happy to catch up if you fancy it still? Give us a call 0488 131262

Tori

PS 32 Single gal, works hard plays hard and loves going to the gym or for a run :) ha sounds like a dating profile ;)

Hey Girls,

Like many of you before, I've just arrived in Sydney and would love to make some friends! Any catch ups in the diary I could pop along to?

Hope to meet soon!x

Hi all, I'm moving to Sydney from London in less than three weeks (will arrive on 25th May) - I'm 29, coming out alone and whilst I know a couple of people in Sydney I'll pretty much be starting from scratch socially and so would love to meet up for coffee/cocktails etc and get to know some new people! Feel free to send me a PM if you fancy meeting up, otherwise I'd be up for joining any group meetups you have planned!

Alene

Hi Nicki,

Apologies I only just spotted your message, i also live in Manly happy to catch up if you fancy it still? Give us a call 0488 131262

Tori

PS 32 Single gal, works hard plays hard and loves going to the gym or for a run :) ha sounds like a dating profile ;)

Hi Tori

I'm 31 and moved to manly at the end of Jan. I have a few friends that way but keen to meet more. I'm on holiday at the mo but will drop you a text when i get back if that's ok?

Nat x

Hey Girls,

Hope to meet soon!x

Hey Nicki

I moved to manly a few months ago and keen to meet some new girlfriends. Do you want to private message me your number and I'll text you? I'm on holiday until next week so will be then sometime.

Nat x

Hey Girls,

Hope to meet soon!x

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!

I've only been in Sydney for 2 weeks but I don't know anyone. I'm 26 and from London. Living in Surry Hills and just looking to find my feet. It would be great to catch up with people as I'm lacking support and friends here!

Rachel

Hi Everyone, ive seen some previous posts and im sorry haven't responded to each one as I don't go on here that often any more just now and again. Anyone is welcome to join us on our next meeting up always nice to see new faces! Please message me on 0404430870 and we can let you know plans for the next meet up.

Natalie

• 2 months later...
Hi all,

I have just moved to Sydney, and looking for girlie mates. The few people I do know over here are all coupled up....

Anyone interested in resurrecting this thread?!

xx

Hey, Always up for making new friends I have been here fro 7 years but still remember what it is like to be new in town and yep a lot of friends are coupled up!!

:) drop me an email or text tori@stoneset.com.au 0488131262