who wants to live in perth NOR, butler

gazza

not sure if im allowed to post this, but if anyone is interested in living in butler, perth. and all you want to do is get of the plane and get a taxi to an address and unpack your bags and start living the dream then look no further. we are selling our 4x2 house with pool and large 6m x 3m african hut bar area, and all furniture and appliances. then look us up.

not sure if im allowed to post this, but if anyone is interested in living in butler, perth. and all you want to do is get of the plane and get a taxi to an address and unpack your bags and start living the dream then look no further. we are selling our 4x2 house with pool and large 6m x 3m african hut bar area, and all furniture and appliances. then look us up.

Honestly Dude you should be shot its called a "LAPA" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapa_(structure) :biglaugh:

you should be shot for using the word dude. we researched for ages about getting a bali hut or an african hut and have never seen anyone advertise a lapa, would be interested to see a responce from an ozzie salesperson if you asked for one. think you might just be trying to be clever. if so well done ive now learnt what they are called in africa, not australia. here there called african huts, i know this cos i bought one.

Guest guest17301
you should be shot for using the word dude. we researched for ages about getting a bali hut or an african hut and have never seen anyone advertise a lapa, would be interested to see a responce from an ozzie salesperson if you asked for one. think you might just be trying to be clever. if so well done ive now learnt what they are called in africa, not australia. here there called african huts, i know this cos i bought one.

:elvis:

:mad:

Geez I'm terribly sorry! Clearly you must be stress out at the moment due to the extreme heat in Perth and are in no mood for humour in any form. I would suggest that you grab a cold beer and lounge in your Lapa, Oops African Hut and think about any more ways that you can P*** off anyone the is trying to bump up your thread instead of it disappearing into obscurity.

So for clarification the pic below is of a African Hut

african-hut-thumb9830088.jpgWooden african hut.jpg

And this is a LAPA

article-1052153-02826DE500000578-399_468x286.jpg

But of course there are very few people in WA that would know what you were talking about if you referred to it as a Lapa, its not like Perth is crawling with South Africans!

P.S.:biglaugh: = Big Laugh

clearly thats why i called it an african hut, cos im in perth, who the hell would know its a lapa (except you). its also 12.30 at night so no extreme heat, if there was i would have the aircon on. i dont need the thread bumped, if your not interested in the thread then dont comment, and stop trying to rub people up the wrong way. maybe your stressed cos its so bloody cold over there and theres a slight bit of jealousy.

hormonal? are you joking? re read the thread and tell me he wasnt trying to be a smart ass. who the hell knows what a lapa is. thats why i called it an african hut as its commonly known. i see you chatter boxes stick together, keep up the comments and youll soon be up to 10000 between you both. yaaah

Yes we are moving back for personal reasons. We hope to sell our house privately but you can find it on www.realestate.com.au click on WA then click on suburb BUTLER, its property number 109167296, 49 Tobermory Crescent in Butler, $499,000 PLUS and it can be sold fully furnished at a negotiable price. Feel free to pm if you are would like to know more.

Guest dieselboy

Well if they are before and after pics then you have done a really good job. However I will say one thing, you have neglected the walls but the interior looks nice.

Not sure what you mean there dieselboy? Please elaborate...

Stevie - Take cash for sure as long as it's real haha

gpo1971, thanks, do you wanna buy it? They are building quite a big house on that block and have left no garden to speak of.