Timescales for Subclass 175 Visa

Guest laura_barrett

Guest MarknNana

Hi Laura and Matt,

As you can see from our signatue we applied on 1st Sept., one of the first with the online system. I think we're at the end of the process as our meds have cleared and the only thing left is for the CO to say yes or no !!

As I said we must have been one of the first so I don't know if the 2 1/2 months it's taken us to get this far still applies, i.e if there is a big backlog of online applications or not.

When did you apply?

Mark & Alex

Guest laura_barrett

Hi Mark & Alex,

Are agents sent off for 175 visa on 18/09/07 were currently appling for police checks & medicals... Where abouts are you guys heading?

Were going to perth and have April time in mind

Laura & Matt

Guest pabloke99

That's pretty quick, I'll be submitting mine soon (waiting for TRA approval) with the hope of having it approved before next September - if it goes through as quickly as yours I'll be very happy.

Paul

Guest MarknNana

we were advised by our agent to wait until Sept 1st before applying. He knew someone working on the software for online applications and was told that there would be different staff working on the online process. We've got a trip booked for Feb and he said that we should have our visa " long before " so we can validate it at the same time. This will also give us loads of time to sort things out before we move.

Therefore, those who applied online on Sept 1st would be top of the pile whereas those who applied in the old way on Aus 31st would be bottom of the pile and also have the extra wait due to the amount of people applying before the rule change at the same time!!!

I think we were just lucky that we started the process at the right time and of course the great advice from our agent.

Good luck

Mark & Alex

Guest laura_barrett

Kool, as soon as we get r visa were be pretty much ready to go as not got a house of anything to sell. Looks like we shld be ok for april time thn! FINGERCROSSED!

Cant wait to get out of cold ENGLAND!

:spinny:

Guest MarknNana
Hi Mark & Alex,

Are agents sent off for 175 visa on 18/09/07 were currently appling for police checks & medicals... Where abouts are you guys heading?

Were going to perth and have April time in mind

Laura & Matt

We're planning to go to the Gold Coast, where our friends are, but could be somewhere else around that area depending on work.

Going to do a reccie in Feb. Fly to sydney then drive up to the Gold coast for a while then up to the Sunshine coast, so we'll probably not know for sure until we get back in March.

We guess we won't move til this time next year, but you never know it could be a lot sooner depending on how quick we can sell our flat and organise everything.

Mark & Alex

Archived